Welcome to our beautiful Alpine Chalet. The rooms are very stylish and the views from the living area will simply take your breath away.
The beds have white crisp line and electric blankets to ensure your comfort.
While the location is perfect, if you want to be able to walk into town and enjoy the restaurants, bars etc. Or you can choose to stay home and are welcome to use the fully equipped kitchen.
This beautiful chalet will complete your wonderful holiday experience.
No parties or events
1. Respect the house/contents and neighbours
2. Report any damages immediately
3. Visitors may visit in common areas of the home, but visitors are to leave no later than 10pm
4. We request that all guests are respectful of noise levels particularly between 10pm until 7am with use of outside areas prohibited during this time.
5. Please ensure all heaters and electric blankets are turned off prior to leaving the house
6. If the keys are not left in the lock box a fee will apply
7. All vehicles, including those belonging to visitors of guests, must be parked on site in their designated parking areas.
8. Leave the house clean and tidy otherwise a cleaning charge will apply, this includes taking linen off beds, cleaning the bathroom/kitchen etc and placing rubbish in the allocated bin outside (A cleaner can be arranged at your cost)
9. If using the kitchen you are responsible to clean up afterwards, including washing/drying dishes and putting them away. Please do not leave them to drip dry on the bench
10. Chattels are not to be removed from the property
11. TV and DVD reconfiguration - If a technician is required to reconfigure the DVD/TV/Entertainment system due to you, the guest, linking in your personal iPod/laptop etc $150 will be deducted from your bond
12. But most of all enjoy your stay!
This host has 576 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a long term Queenstown local and have lots of experience and knowledge of the town.
I am very passionate about fly fishing and can recommend some amazing guides.
Queenstown is the adventure capital of the world and whether you are into extreme adventures or beautiful relaxing wineries, Queenstown has something for everyone.
I will do everything I can to ensure your stay is amazing.