This is a campground my daughters and I are starting. Check us out at Day One Project on social media.
We can accommodate the following:
-RV (but only parking, no hookups)
- We have a 2000 square foot open floor lodge that can accommodate many people. We are working to get cots and bunk beds in there now! We are also working to build a sweet fire pit.
- The lodge has bathrooms, showers and a commercial kitchen.
- We have plenty of room, so if calendar is booked, contact us.
We put a $15 per night fee, but we would much rather you donate something to the Camp. Anything from kitchen supplies, utensils, yard tools, building supplies, etc.
- You will have access to our lodge, which is equipped with two full bathrooms, showers, and a full commercial kitchen, so bring all the grub!!
- Power outlets on site.
- Cell reception on Campgrounds
Interaction with guests
Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns, and I'll be happy to help! Hope you enjoy your trip!
Other things to note
Our ducks are laying some wonderful eggs, and we would love to share those with you. So you're welcome to eat all the duck eggs your heart desires! Haha
On the house!!
Events or parties are upon approval of owner only.
This host has 27 reviews for other properties.View other reviews