Welcome to our Alpine Chalet that has views to die for from the living area. The central location makes this chalet perfect to complete your wonderful holiday experience! You are welcome to use the fully equipped kitchen, relax in the lounge/TV room and enjoy the breath taking views.
The bedroom is bright and comfortable and consists of 1 double and 1 single bed with crisp white linen/snug blankets/duvet & electric blanket. There is also a heater.
Our Alpine Chalet is a true Queenstown Gem and will complement your holiday experience. The bedroom is light and bright and has a built in wardrobe.
The driveway is steep, so would recommend when arriving with luggage to get a taxi or shuttle to the door. BUT it is definitely worth it, you will not believe the lake and mountain views! Parking is limited.
A lock-box is available to collect the house and bedroom keys and the code will be supplied prior to arrival.
Check in time is 3pm and check out time is 10am. This may be flexible depending on bookings.
Interaction with guests
We like to respect your privacy but we are always available to assist with recommendations and helpful tips.
Please let us know if you have any special requirements and we will do our upmost to accommodate them.
Other things to note
This is an unhosted listing which could be shared with other guests in another room.
Each room shares a bathroom with one other room.
Linen is provided and must be returned in good condition.
The kitchen is available for your use and is fully equipped. You are responsible to clean up afterwards. The keys must be returned to the lock box upon vacating or a fee will apply.
No parties or events
1. Respect the house/contents and neighbours
2. Report any damages immediately
3. Visitors may visit in common areas of the home, but visitors are to leave no later than 10pm
4. We request that all guests are respectful of noise levels particularly between 10pm until 7am with use of outside areas prohibited during this time.
5. Please ensure all heaters and electric blankets are turned off prior to leaving the house
6. If the keys are not left in the lock box a fee will apply
7. All vehicles, including those belonging to visitors of guests, must be parked on site in their designated parking areas.
8. Leave the house clean and tidy otherwise a cleaning charge will apply, this includes taking linen off beds, cleaning the bathroom/kitchen etc and placing rubbish in the allocated bin outside (A cleaner can be arranged at your cost)
9. If using the kitchen you are responsible to clean up afterwards, including washing/drying dishes and putting them away. Please do not leave them to drip dry on the bench
10. Chattels are not to be removed from the property
11. TV and DVD reconfiguration - If a technician is required to reconfigure the DVD/TV/Entertainment system due to you, the guest, linking in your personal iPod/laptop etc $150 will be deducted from your bond
12. But most of all enjoy your stay!
This host has 597 reviews for other properties.View other reviews