***Please keep in mind that this is a typical house in Cambridge, that is a bit old and therefore has the wear and tear of an older home ie. loose door handles, scratches on floor and/or walls, perhaps stains on wooden floors, etc. It is very cozy and a lovely home, but again it just has an older feel so if you are looking for something modern or spotless, you may want to look elsewhere. Just want to be completely honest and thank you for your interest in my listing!
* Quiet high-end safe neighborhood down the street from where the Internet was invented. Across the street from golf course and beautiful Fresh Pond running trail. There's also a close-by tennis court, basketball court, and children's park.
* Steps from bus to Harvard Square (10-15 mins). From there, you can hop on the RED line train to downtown Boston (additional 15 mins), or drive there in 25 mins.
* Short walk to convenience store and WOW gym; Short drive to Fresh Pond Mall for Trader Joe's, Starbucks, LOEWS theaters, etc.
* 30 min drive from Boston Logan airport.
* Neighbors include Harvard faculty, and young professionals in bio-tech, finance, and IT.
* Spacious 2 Bedroom, 1.5 bathroom apartment with living room, family, large kitchen, laundry, rear balcony, backyard, natural sun, and A/C (one in each bedroom too).
* Bedroom 1:
- Full size bed
- Large office desk
- 2 Closets and in-wall dresser and cabinets
* Bedroom 2:
- Queen size bed
- Small desk
- In-room half bathroom
- Pics of this room to be posted once current guests check out. Similar to Bedroom 1 except a larger, no desk, and with in-room half bathroom.
* Living Room:
- Clean sofa, TV, lamps, quality dresser, area rug
* Family Room:
- Desk, bookshelf, area rug, lamps, laundry basket.
- Spacious, plenty of counter and walking space.
- Kitchen table, fridge/freezer.
- Coin Washer/dryer
- Access to backyard balcony.
* Backyard has a large BBQ grill on the ground floor you are free to use if you fill it with gas and clean up afterward, a large tree for shade, and grass for walking.
* Other visitors to the apartment include:
- Occasional helpers or cleaners - they or I may enter your room with no or short notice if absolutely necessary.
* Note: Cell phone reception works fine for all carriers except some Sprint users (not all) noted low reception in some parts of the unit.
* Free Wi-Fi and basic cable.
* Free Clean towels, blankets at check-in.
* Free Parking unlimited on-street (no permit req'd).
The stairway up is a common stairway. Aside from that, the apartment is all yours! You may use the backyard except events are not allowed (ie. no gatherings outside of your booking).
Other things to note
Backyard has a large BBQ grill on the ground floor you are free to use if you fill it with gas and clean up afterward, a large tree for shade, and grass for walking.
* No Smoking indoors or on front porch.
* No food inside bedrooms.
* Lights must be turned off when exiting apartment.
* No pets.
* No loud/large parties.
- Please clean up before checking out (especially perishable items in the fridge), and dispose of your personal items. Any major clean-up service required may be deducted from the deposit.
From Dec 01, 2017 - Feb 28, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
This host has 1309 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Voyage Management LLC was created by a former manager at a large accounting firm now he is a world renowned entrepreneur running two businesses in Boston, and a travel-enthusiast (the back-packing kind).
Voyage Management LLC has a reliable team supporting every aspect of the company, and a awesome owner passionate about providing a nice stay for travelers around the world.
Voyage Management LLC also has a sister company that has a awesome office space in downtown Boston with professional rooms setup, and amazing views of the city from its floor-to-ceiling windows. If you're here for business and need a great working space please feel free to inquire! We proved Airbnb affiliates with amazing discounts for booking with us!