4 beds 3 baths steps away from the Navy-Marine Corp Stadium located in the Admiral Heights Neighborhood. Family friendly backyard. 2 blocks from the Stadium a 15 minute walk to downtown. 3 car parking and additional street spots available.
Family orientated home... Very spacious home giving you privacy when you need it and central areas to socialize / eat (both inside and out). Perfect back yard to enjoy a morning coffee while taking in the scenery and close enough to walk over to the local bagel and grocery store to make breakfast for the family.
The home will come prepared with fresh towels and bed sheets for all guests stated to stay at the location. Please let host know of any special needs at least 3 days ahead of arrival.
Interaction with guests
We will give you a brief 5 minute tour of the home show you how to use front door lock and answer any other questions you may have.
Other things to note
Airbnb verified - Government Licenses Required
- Please treat our house as your own - If you are going to have more than 8 people in the house at one time please seek another property to stay at.
- No parties allowed
- Please be respectful of our Neighbors if utilizing the back yard.
- Exercise caution when entering and exiting the driveway. Do not drive through the grass or flower beds.
- Please do not light anything in the house - Absolutely no Candles, Cigars, Cigarettes on premise. If remnants are located or scent detected risk of losing security deposit is possible.
- Depending on size of pet and type could be permissible for an additional fee- family is allergic to certain types (additional $50 fee)
- Never move neighbors parking objects on game day, the house has plenty of parking as it is.
I'm a Annapolis local, born and raised in downtown. I will be able to give you great insight into the city. What the top things to do for any group, from seafood spots, to boat/ jet ski rentals, and local coffee shops. When you stay at our house you will feel right at home!