This is a completely suspended Tent Tree House called a Tentsile Tent. You’ll love my place because of the people, the ambiance, the outdoors space, and the fact that you will be suspended in the air right beside a lake! Yaaay! lol. We have showers, kitchen, power outlets, and we get cell reception at our lodge. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (pets).
- The tree house will be suspended 4-5 feet off the ground for safety of guests and their children, as well as ease of entry/exit.
- This is truly a once in a lifetime experience, trust me on this one!
- The tent is set up overlooking our beautiful lake.
- On clear nights you can see through the tree tops and view the beautiful night sky filled with stars.
- You will have access to our lodge, which is equipped with two full bathrooms, showers, and a full commercial kitchen, so bring all the grub!!
- Power outlets on site.
- Cell reception on Campgrounds
Interaction with guests
Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns, and I 'll be happy to help! Hope you enjoy your trip!
Other things to note
Our ducks are laying some wonderful eggs, and we would love to share those with you. So you're welcome to eat all the duck eggs your heart desires! Haha
On the house!!
Hello everyone, I'm Ryan! I just started a campground here in northern Virginia with my two amazing daughters. Our plan is to have a camp where the focus is connecting with your loved ones. We want a place the embodies peace and tranquility. We want to create an environment where it's easy to get back to the basics and spend quality time with those you care about most.
As far as myself, I spent 11 years in the military, then I opened a CrossFit gym and ran that for about 7 years. After I sold the gym, I moved to Canada and lived in my van for about a year studying mountaineering. And most recently I just graduated the fire academy, so now I'm a firefighter!! Haha. I hope you enjoy our space and keep checking back often because we will continue to make the camp more and more awesome!! I believe the secret to being happy in this life is by sharing it with others. I believe in experiences over possessions, travel, meet people, share your light with the world! So come on out to see us and share your travel stories with us, we would love to hear them! :)