- Stunning view from bedroom & balcony!
- Unlimited Internet/WIFI
- Complimentary Netflix!
- Opposite Melbourne's iconic Etihad Stadium & Southern Cross Station (Skybus).
- In Free Tram Zone!!!
- Great for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
+++ If this apartment is not available, try my other 1 bedroom apartment :
This modern 1 bedroom apartment is set in the best location to enjoy all Melbourne has to offer. Uninterrupted stunning seaviews to west of CBD, Dockland, Southern Cross Station and Victoria Harbour. The apartment is filled with abundance of natural light. Enjoy the convenient Melbourne CBD living style with shops and cafes across the road. There is even a Coles Supermarket and a Asian Grocery shop just across the road. Tramlines are at your doorstep. The free city circle tram is just a 4 minutes walk from the apartment. A short stroll will bring you to the Docklands, Crown Casino and Entertainment Centre and South Wharf DFO.
The apartment is just opposite the Southern Cross Station which the Skybus terminal is located. So getting to/from the Melbourne airport via the Skybus is really easy!
- Secure access to the building and apartment.
- Beautiful view and sunset view to the Docklands and Victoria Harbour.
- 1 bedroom with a queen-sized bed.
- Quality 1000TC Fitted Sheets.
- Large quality Bath Towels.
- Blinds on all Windows.
- Unlimited Internet / Wireless WIFI.
- 42" Sony Samrt TV.
- Complimentary Netflix!
- Air-conditioning and heating.
- 1 bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Hand wash, shower gel, shampoo and conditional are provided.
- Full Kitchen facilities, with utensils and cutleries.
- Free Coffee, tea, sugar and milk.
- Washing Machine.
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer.
Communal facilities provided by the building:
- 25m indoor Swimming Pool
NOTE : Communal facilities are managed by the building and the host takes no responsibility of the facility being closed by building management for maintenance during your stay.
Interaction with guests
*The check-in and check-out time is stated in this listing.
* You will be met in person and given a brief intro to the building and the whereabouts to visit in Melbourne.
* Please provide your
(1) flight number,
(2) fight arrival time or expected arrival time and
(3) expected departure time.
This will allow me to plan the time for me to meet you and for the cleaners to come in.
* An extra fees of A$45-A$100 applies if this information is not provided within 3 days in advance of arrival and a special arrangement needs to be made.
* Early check-in depends on availability. Early check-in is not guaranteed and there is no charge for early check-in. If you wish to guarantee checking-in early, please consider booking another night or you may consider using the rental lockers in Southern Cross Station.
* Check-in after 6pm may attract a fees. Please enquire within.
* If there is anything you cannot find during your stay, please send me a message.
* Please inform of any damages during your stay.
Other things to note
Indoor private car park may be available for $20 per day. Car park is not guaranteed unless prior agreement has been made in writing.
You can rent a car from Budget, Avis, Europcar and Thrifty in the Southern Cross Station which is directly across the road!
Early check-in depends on availability. Early check-in is not guaranteed and there is no charge for early check-in. If you wish to guarantee checking-in early, please consider booking another night or you may consider using the rental lockers in Southern Cross Station.
In order to maintain a good standard for all my guests, ALL guests staying in this apartment are to comply to the following house rules. While I appreciate that most guests would respect my property, there are occasional abuse that I have to state the following rules to avoid any inconvenience caused to my neighbours and guests before and after you.
1. STRICTLY NO SMOKING. Please smoke outside the building.
2. STRICTLY NO PARTYING. I have ZERO tolerance for partying in the apartment. The use of the apartment for partying will result in the loss of your bond and/or any additional payments (such as extra cleaning, wear and tear, damages and repairs). You will also be evicted from the apartment with immediate effect without warning and without refund.
3. NUMBER OF GUESTS should not exceed the number stated on the confirmation advise or agreed beforehand. Fees will apply for any excess guests not agreed with the host in advance.
4. GUEST'S VISITORS. Guests are required to inform host of any visitors to the apartment. Visitors should leave the apartment by 10pm. Any visitors not informed will be considered as staying overnight guests which is chargeable as additional guests for the entire length of the reservation.
5. Please respect my neighbours by keeping noise level low. No noise after 10pm. Excessive noise may result in the Building Manager sending in Security which would result in you being fined AU$4700 according to the building rules! Guests will also be evicted from the premise and lost their bond if Neighbours or Building Manager complain of excessive noise.
6. Follow all building rules in the Building's common area (examples : lobby, lifts, swimming pools, gym, sauna, BBQ, lounges, etc..). Refer to "Amentities" and "Guests Access" section for listing of amentities!
7. Children should be supervised and accompanied by an adult in the balcony, swimming pool, sauna, etc...
8. The use of the apartment for any illegal purpose is strictly prohibited.
9. Enjoy the STAY!!!
On Departure :
- The apartment should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Pots, pans, dishes, cutleries, glasses, cups and any cooking utensils should be *clean*, *dry* and *return* to where they are taken. This includes the stove, microwave and oven. Additional cleaning costs will be charge to tenants if extra cleaning is required.
- Replacement fee will be charge for towels stained by hair dyes, bleaches, tanning lotion, make up and greasy burnt sauncepans, whitening toothpaste, and any products with benzoyl peroxide (e.g. acne medications, etc...)
- Guests will be charged if apartment keys/swipes/remote if they are lost or not returned.
- Rubbish should also be disposed in the apartment's rubbish chute (near lifts), not on the floor in the rubbish chute room.
- Leave towels in the laundry bucket provided. There is no need to remove bed linen or wash the bed linen and towels.
This host has 1021 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi! What I love the most about living in Melbourne is that Melbourne is a multicultural city where we can enjoy variety of foods, street arts and nature.
Below are the list of all my apartments :
If you are new to Airbnb, you can use this link to get travel credit towards Airbnb booking!