Unique 800 sq ft, two bedroom (2 Queen size Beds)/1 bathroom apart. in a historic Charleston Single. Fully equipped kitchen, parking available for two midsize cars, located close to King Street and within easy walking distance to historic sites, cafés, and restaurants. There is a little grocery across the street to pick up little things you might need. Can get a little loud on weekend nights, there is a bar close by. This place is good for two couples, adventurers, and business travelers.
Off street parking
Parking is in the back of the building. The driveway is narrow only 8 ft wide so it would allow up to a mid size car. Cargo vans and big trucks may not fit. The parking area is also small so big size cars would have trouble maneuvering.
Interaction with guests
On an as needed basis
Other things to note
Absolutely no noise after 10 pm.
1. Please be respectful to the space and treat as if it is your own. because this unit is on the second floor and there will be tenants on the first floor it is required to keep the noise to a minimum especially after 10 pm.
2. Absolutely no smoking in the apartment or the porches
3. At checkout set temp to 74
4. Trash to be kept in trash bins supplied throughout the house
5. The apartment must remain locked at all times
6. Please notify me if anything breaks spills, etc. so we can address the issue
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 311 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My wife and I moved to Charleston 27 years ago and instantly fell in love with the city. I am an Engineer and my wife is an artist doing painting and sculpture. We share a passion for Argentine Tango and for traveling the world.