Luxury apartment with all the things ready to make you feel home.
YOU CAN BE SUPER LOUD AND MAKE PARTIES!
This is a real high-class location. 2 Min from The Park Hyatt Tower.
The apartment building fronts onto a quiet side street but is a minute’s walk from nearby restaurants, convenience store, izakaya, supermarket.
READ ALL THE AGREEMENTS.
ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU HAVE.
- This is my apartment. Please treat it with respect and don't break anything. Leave everything same condition as you found. (Agreement needed)
- This is my apartment. I ONLY own this apartment. The others apartments of the building belong to my neighbors. You will behave in a respectful manner and NEVER BOTHER the neighbors (Agreement Needed)
- In case of any trouble, you will contact ME or with AIRBNB. You will never involve 3rd parties or you will be charged your full deposit. Also Never open the door to unknown people. (Agreement needed)
- Pictures shown are actual representations of the apartment.
Real pictures can't be shown due to strict hotel laws. (Agreement needed)
- If asked by someone you are going to tell that you are my friend staying a few days. Never say you are a guest since this is NOT a HOTEL. Otherwise your full deposit will be charged. (Agreement needed)
- If you can't communicate well in these languages please don't reserve. ( English, Spanish, Japanese).
- You will only receive 1 towel per person.
- You can not take the key out of the building. It has to stay on the post when you go out. To lose the key will require a minimum fee of 800$ because its a very expensive and high-tech key.
- If you lose the portable high-speed WiFi there is a fee of 800$.
- If you make parties you must invite me (not sure I can attend hehehe).
- Smoking is ONLY ALLOWED in the BALCONY. Not inside the apartment. There are smoke detectors inside. Don't Throw-away smoke leftovers from the Balcony. Put them always in the garbage. This kind of practice is disgusting and bothers my neighbors. If I get complaints I will charge your deposit.
-If you bring more guests than the reserved number of guests your deposit will be charged. If you tell me in advance we can agree to an extra charge of 30$ per day per extra guest.
- Common Sense Rules:
-You will turn down ALL electronic devices when leaving the apartment. Including the AC/Heater. I know its hot/cold when you come back but this is Japan. We have seasons and that's how we live.
- If you reserve with little time in advance its hard for me to prepare everything so maybe a little rush on the check in.
-Pets should stay on the cage.
-babies and children pay same fee as an adult.
This host has 312 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello, I'm Ken. I'm a little bit shy, gentle and sometimes lazy. I look like seth rogens a little. I like going out on weekends. We probably won't meet as everything is automatic but if you need anything I'll try to help you the best I can.