Just imagine staying on a quiet street a spit away from Ossington & Bloor (Ossington Station) and all the hipster heaven Bloor West has to offer: $250 lattes! Gluten-Free Bakeries! Judgey Barbershops! Vegan Butchers! And much much more!
This AirBnb includes a private cozy bedroom and private living room WITH PRIVATE WASHROOM on the main floor of a shared house. Downstairs will be me or my roommate. Both of us are respectful, friendly and are happy to give you your space and privacy.
- bedroom with shelf space for your clothes
- living room has spacious office area
- private washroom (toilet + sink only)
- shared kitchen
- shared shower + 2nd washroom
- lots of natural light
- backyard big and nice! (but way more fun in the winter)
- laundry available in the basement of the house
The only off-limits areas are the other bedroom and office.
Interaction with guests
I usually send guests my list of top recommended things to do in Toronto and especially in the area! I am usually out of town when Air BNBers are staying but always reachable by text, phone or email.
Other things to note
Our neighbours who live upstairs are a lovely family with a fun little 4-year-old who does like to run around, laugh and play! So if you are sensitive to noises - you will hear some signs of family life from our upstairs neighbours.
On that same note, we ask that you refrain from blaring music or noise when it's late.
- There are neighbours upstairs so keeping somewhat quiet at night is appreciated.
- Smoking OK outside