The best location in the city, half a block from Millennium Park! One block from the L train! Walk to the museums, theaters, Mag Mile, Grant Park and Soldier Field! 3 beds: 1 queen bed in the first bedroom, 2 queen beds in the second bedroom. Also a queen sofa in the living room! Bathroom and a full kitchenette!
Stay in an amazing tower right downtown, just feet from The Bean and the Loop L Train!
Local guidebook telling you what to hit and skip! We're from Chicago - we live here, we know the place, and we have opinions!
This is your best option for an amazing base to explore Chicago, with 5 others!
- 3 queen beds! First bedroom offers 1 queen bed, and second bedroom offers 2 queen beds!
- Linens provided! Big closets with hangers, plus iron and board!
- Bathroom with a shower! Towels, soap, shampoo, and hair dryer provided!
- Living room with HDTV with cable, wifi throughout the apartment!
- Full kitchenette! Pots and pans, silverware, plates and dishes are here for you!
- Oversized windows! Extra-high ceilings! In-building laundry!
The maximum occupancy in this apartment is six.
My rates and minimum stays change constantly - every night is different! Put your dates in the calendar, with the number of guests, and what you see is what you'll pay! Discounts are automatically applied for stays 7 nights or longer. No other discounts are available, sorry!
I have several apartments in the same building - each is it's own space! Model unit is shown.
Typically, guests can get the keys and drop their bags in the apartment as early as 12PM. My cleaners do need until 4PM to do their work, so we ask that you give them space and return again after 4.
Unfortunately I do not have anywhere to hold bags after your stay - sorry!
Late check-out may be available for an additional fee, and is not guaranteed until 24 hours before departure.
Parking is NOT AVAILABLE with this unit. Luckily there are TONS of places to park right downtown! I recommend using the Spot Hero website and smartphone app, accessible via their website and the Apple App Store and G-Play Store; search for our building’s address (given at time of booking), plug in the dates you want to park, and your reservation will be taken care of! Rates and availability may vary based on what’s happening in the area, particularly during major events. There are valet, covered, and street parking options available - be SURE to use the filters to find exactly what you’re looking for - and please be aware that most spots in The Loop DO NOT offer in-and-out privileges. Book ASAP - if you wait until the day you arrive, it might be sold out! Please, please, PLEASE, DO NOT try to find free parking downtown. You won’t find any. You’ll get super frustrated. You’ll waste a TON of time.
Do not EVER leave a car unattended in front of the building - you'll be ticketed right away.
Please note: while this apartment previously offered a sleeper sofa, the couch in the room now does *not* pull out into a bed.
The apartment is yours - you won't be sharing with anyone except your own group!
There are no other common building amenities... unless you count the elevators and lobby? No gym, sorry!
Interaction with guests
We are there for you throughout your stay! You'll be greeted in person by a real human, you're not playing hide and seek with lock boxes!
If you have any questions or needs during your stay, feel free to ask the front desk, or text the number found in the guidebook, provided in the apartment upon arrival!
If you're locked out, please contact the building's front desk, as only they can issue new keys!
Other things to note
STRONGLY suggest you do not bring a car! Do yourself a favor and leave it at home.
The laundry is a common-space, pay-as-you-go option. A $5 card is required to be purchased prior to the first load. Detergent is not provided.
Showings during your stay for potential leasing tenants may occur.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
- Events are not permitted. Additional people are not allowed in the unit without prior written permission.
- Smoking is prohibited in the building and unit.
- Pets are prohibited in the building and unit.
- If there is any damage in the apartment, let me know. I’d like to get it fixed, and it’s probably not your fault.
- Please carefully read the guidebook, provided upon arrival in your unit, for much more information about your Chicago home!
- Commercial activity, photography and video shoots are not allowed.
- The guest who books must present government issued ID - which will be scanned - to receive the room keys. If you would like anyone else to be able to get keys, please tell me in an Airbnb message.
- After your stay is booked, and during your stay, I reply most quickly to texts. I very rarely am available to answer calls or reply to voicemails - texts are best! (Please, do not call)
This host has 748 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I worked in the hotel industry for years - I know hospitality.
Now, AirBnB is my focus - you're my main priority! Rest assured as a professional handles your lodging and travel experience.
If you message me, you WILL receive a prompt response. I may have to follow up with further details, but unless I'm asleep, you'll hear back quickly!
Look for me on the street - I love running and biking downtown!
Races in Chicago are the best.
I love road trips and travel - mountains, other regions, wherever.
Tell me a direction, how to get there, and I'm happiest.
But as far as I'm concerned, Chicago is the best city on the planet.
Great people. Great food. Great sports. Great culture. Greatest experiences.