Beautifully appointed 2 bedroom apartment on 2nd floor of a beachfront bungalow with sweeping views of the South China Sea. Semi rural setting amidst peaceful village ambience, yet 15 minutes drive to city of Kuantan. Accommodates 5 guests. Bedroom 1 with sea view (1 x king size bed and ensuite). The second bedroom with ensuite (1 x queen bed, 1 x single bed). A self contained living and dining area. Sea views from terrace. Tastefully furnished with beautiful bamboo and antique furniture
Couples and families with older children (12 yo and older only) seeking a delightful and relaxing stay will enjoy our our serene surroundings.
- Access to the beach
- Private gardens with bbq
Open plan dining and living room opens to balcony with sweeping views of the beach. Ceiling fans and the sea breeze will keep this area cool.
- TV and wifi
- Front bedroom has ocean views
- Air conditioned
- Towels and linens provided. Bed linens will be changed weekly for long term stays.
- Hair dryer
- Basic toiletries
- Microwave, toaster and tea/coffee making amenities. Cutlery and dining-ware provided.
- Home cooked meals can be arranged at an additional charge.
Interaction with guests
- We live on the ground floor space of the bungalow but will be respectful of your privacy. Happy to have a chat as well.
- Am just a phone call away to answer any questions and give you tips on places to visit and things to do
- Our old dog Pokemon and cat Bon Bon live here as well. They do not have access to the apartment.
- You might see me and my nephew maintain the garden.
Other things to note
Be sure to advise us of your time of arrival. We will show you around and give you the keys to your room/s.
- No parties
- Smoking allowed on balcony and outdoor areas only. Cigarette butts must be disposed off thoughtfully
- No shoes in apartment
- Check In Time 2pm-3pm
- Please Switch Off all AIR-CONDITIONED ROOMS and LIGHTS when not in use and after SHOWER Switch Off the Heater.
- No illegal activities
I am Tina Syddall, a Malaysian retired civil servant, married to an English man. I am a grandmother of 2 young kids. Unfortunately, they live with their mom in Australia. I love animals, cooking and gardening and sometimes I paint Batik.
I look forward to hosting and welcoming you to my home. It’s by the sea and relaxing as a holiday retreat, far from the maddening crowd.