Apartment on the lower floor of the house. Shared back yard. Right up the street from Ocean Beach, Point Loma, Point Loma Nazarene, Liberty Public Market, Corvette Diner, Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens in Liberty Station. Views out to the Sea World fireworks, kitchen with a vintage stove and built-ins from 1940's. Wonderful for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with or without kids), and big groups. No pets. No smoking please.
completely remodeled space in 2016, concrete floors, new appliances, new furniture
We will engage with the guests as much as they wish.
Interaction with guests
Other things to note
kid/dog friendly house
1. no overnight guests that are not registered guests with the booking party
2. Sunday-Thursday - quiet hours start at 9pm and end at 6am the following morning
3. Friday-Saturday - quiet hours start at 11pm and end at 6am the following morning
4. Trash bins will be placed on the curb Sunday afternoons. Trash is picked up by the city early on Monday mornings. Leave all trash and recycling in the bins provided outside by the garage please. No trash may be left in the yard.
5. The fire pit may be used by the guests. Children are not allowed within 6 feet of the fire pit.
6. Due to allergies mushrooms may not be taken into the home. No cooking with mushrooms please.
7. Help us to converse energy and water please.
8. No smoking on/in the property.