Coleman's Bliss is near everything in St. Pete Beach but yet off the beaten path a bit. It is one block from Sun Set Park, around the corner from the local restaurants, bars and shops and four blocks from Upham Beach, the #4 beach in the U.S. This unit will sleep 4 adults comfortable. Small dogs are welcome for an additional fee. You will love the ease of getting around St. Pete from this location. The guest house you will be staying in is located behind the main house.
Located just off of the "main street" (Corey Avenue) of St. Pete Beach, this beautiful, colorful and clean guest house is the perfect place to base your beach vacation around. There is also a private patio situated off the living room which is the perfect place to enjoy a good book, play a board game, have a few drinks or take a quiet nap.
Along with access to the guest house, guests will also have access to the shared laundry room just off of the patio.
Interaction with guests
The main house has two yearly rental units in it. Please do not bother these tenants. If anything goes wrong, please contact your host as soon as possible.
Other things to note
The key for the guest house will be in a lock box by the front door. This will allow you to arrive/depart any time you want and not have to schedule a time.
- The main house is a monthly rental, please do not contact the tenants with any issues. Please contact your host directly.
- No smoking inside the house.
- No loud music or parties after 10PM per the city of St. Pete Beach.
- No fires/fire pits.
- Do not ligth/burn candles in the house.
- Do not put anything other than toilet paper in the toilet.
- Pick up after your pets.
- Please try to avoid tracking sand into the house. Sand results in excessive wear on the flooring and vacuum cleaners.
- Any missing or damaged items will be charged to you.
- Do not rearrange the furniture.
- Please remember that this is someone's home. We ask that you treat it as if it were your own.
- Enjoy your stay on the beach and have a wonderful time!