One of the best Logan Square locations. A very spacious 4-bed duplex-up apartment. High ceilings and a large kitchen. Outdoor space. A private 2-car garage. One block from the Logan Square Blue Line stop (easy access to O'Hare and downtown). Across the street from Lost Lake and Yusho, a 5-minute walk from Fat Rice and Longman & Eagle, under 10 minutes to The Square, Reno, Webster Wine Bar, Parts & Labor and the Logan Theater.
The apartment is large, comfortable and convenient. The lower floor has 3 bedrooms and one bathroom. The upper floor has the kitchen, a bathroom, a queen bedroom, and a large living room with attached dining space.
Note, two of the lower bedrooms are separated only by a curtain, and one of those bedrooms only has a sofa
You will have complete access to all parts of the apartment, and, if necessary, to the detached garage.
Interaction with guests
I'm very available (by phone and through the app) to answer questions and solve problems before and during your stay. But if you don't have any questions and there isn't something to be fixed, solved or stocked at the unit, you will probably never meet me.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
- Use of the fire pit in the back yard is permitted.
- Please be cautious when using the rear porches. Children under 3 and groups larger than 6 should not congregate on the porches.
- During the winter, the rear exterior stairs are not maintained and should not be used during snowy or icy conditions.
- After 9PM, please keep TV and music volume on the lower floor to a minimum. Noise on the upper floor is unlikely to disturb the neighbors.
- Before check-out, please put any used sheets and towels in the washing machine and start the machine.
- For groups 6 and larger: please launder sheets and towels seperately, and please get sheets through the wash and into the dryer (and then towels into the wash) before checking out.
- Please clean and dry any used pots and pans.
- Please run dishwasher with any used cups, plates, bowls and cutlery before checking out.
- Toiletries are provided as a courtesy, for your convenience and use during your stay. Please don't take them with you when you depart. One exception: if you use one of the toothbrushes, you can and should take that toothbrush with you.
- Outdoor noise should be kept at a respectful level, particularly after dark.
-Absolutely no smoking inside.
This host has 161 reviews for other properties.View other reviews