This is an excellent location to explore Cambridge, visit the universities, or see all of Boston. Nestled in foodie haven with artisanal bakery, gourmet cheese shop and great restaurants within walking distance. Our place is close to Harvard, Porter, Davis squares and Charles river.
You’ll love our place ! It is a recently renovated (2015) garden level fully furnished, spacious 1 Bedroom 1 Bath apartment with private entrance, easy parking on a quiet leafy street in West Cambridge.
- Private room with queen bed
- Private full bath (essentials included)
- High-speed wireless Internet
- Couch in semi private living room space
- Clean bedding, blankets and towels included
- Couple of closets with ample room to store and hang guest clothes, iron, ironing board and hair dryer for guest use
- Central AC
- Heating/ cooling controlled by separately zoned apartment thermostat
- Washer Dryer in apartment
- Coffee maker
- Plentiful On Street parking with permit provided for duration of your stay by us
- Dimmable recessed lighting
- First aid medical kit
- Carbon monoxide-smoke detector
- Private keyless entrance
Private entrance - you will be able to access the apartment via the back entrance of the house. The door has keypad locks and you will have unique code for the duration of the stay.
Interaction with guests
We live on first floor and work full time during week. We are available (or not - as you prefer) to answer any questions, address any concerns. Please feel free to ask us for local tips.
Other things to note
We have a lovely 15-year-old golden retriever dog living with us who sleeps almost 25 hours a day! He can’t climb stairs by himself and does not bark at all so you won’t notice if he is home or not. But he does love people, so he will love to meet you but if not, that's okay too!
- Apartment is not handicap accessible
- Apartment is not child proof
- If you stay for two weeks or more, a house cleaner will come every two weeks.
- We do not provide telephone service
- 24 Hour CVS Pharmacy and Mount Auburn Hospital 5 minutes away
- We live in a quiet neighborhood. Quiet hours from 9 pm to 8 am.
- No additional overnight guests allowed without prior approval
We started working in Massachusetts 8 years ago and fell in love with Cambridge. Our favorite things about the neighborhood are its wonderful restaurants & cafes ( Hi Rise Bread, José's Mexican Restaurant, Gran Gusto, Formaggio, Village Kitchen, Bon Me are few we can start with and Harvard square area has so many phenomenal places) , Grocery stores Whole foods & Trader joe's are within walking distance as well. If you enjoy morning walk, run/bike ride, yoga there is down the street access to 2 yoga studios, Daheny park ( a lot of summer concert events and free movie nights ) and fresh pond park. There is public bus transport just end of street which takes you right into Harvard square and Alewife red line T- stop. The best part is convenient location with quiet, relaxing atmosphere in a very leafy West Cambridge neighborhood. We love to share our happiness and joy of living in Cambridge and provide guests with a comfortable stay and memorable time in Cambridge.