About this listing
Designed for group of 5 in black & white setting, stay in to relax in the jacuzzi filled in bubbles (bubble bath is not provided) or outdoor soaking up the sun at the sky pool in Petronas Tower backdrop. (additional charge may apply)
Get up close and personal with the city; 30secs walk to Petronas Twin Towers KLCC, Pavilion shopping mall or anywhere else in the city is accessible via Kelana Jaya LRT Line (the closest station is KLCC at Petronas Twin Towers) or Monorail (station: Raja Chulan)
There are two rooms, master bedroom has king bed & two single beds at the second room. I've also provided foldable floor mattress for the 5th party in which I provide extra duvet, pillows and towels.
So close to Petronas Towers and Pavilion Shopping Mall in which any closer, you have to live in Petronas Towers itself. :) The city is accessible on foot to Jalan Alor street food, Starhill Gallery, Sungei Wang, Changkat Bukit Bintang, Fahrenheit, Berjaya Times Squares indoor theme park, Aquaria at Petronas Towers and notable eateries (Marble, BLVD, Doppio, ACME, Troika Sky Dining, Skybar)
Unlimited internet, please use it to your heart content.
The unit comes with one car park and if you have guest staying for the night, you can park within the condo vicinity for RM10 for 24 hours regardless of numerous entry.
Additional charges applied for swimming pool and gym access. Please enquire for fees.
Interaction with guests
The place is all yours, for questions or meet up, will reply quickly as I'm pretty much available almost everyday except when I'm running errand. Would love to bring you to dinner or lunch at some place less touristy if your time permits.
Other things to note
I provide one pram for your kid, if you need babysitter while you're out for your candle light dinner, would gladly arrange :)
- Please switch off air-cond and water heater before leaving the unit.
- Please do not alter other functions at aircond remote control other than ON/OFF button and UP/DOWN temperature button.
- Please do not remove any items from any of the compartment storage in the house.
- If you feel there's a need to re-arrange furniture for your convenience, please arrange it back to their default position.
- Please remove your shoes.
- Please do not lit the candles. It's for decoration purposes only.
- No smoking
- No party allowed
- Only light cooking is allowed. No pork or durian and heavy smelling fruit.
- There's built-in grinder in the sink, please dump your food waste in the grinder. The grinder switch is in the below cabinet.
- Please make sure cooking stove is not in used, no laptop or phone charging, microwave, toaster are not in used before leaving the house.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 118 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello, I'm Afiza from Kuala Lumpur. When travelling, I love to experience the place like locals do and I believe Airbnb is a great platform for that and I love the values Airbnb stands for as it in-line with mine.
I'm a foodie and I love baking and cooking. Cafe hopping and trying out new eateries in town is my favourite pastime. I also enjoy theatre play and trying to attend yoga class once a week to make up for my sinful pastime.