Newly renovated cosy loft duplex, close to old city center - less then 10 minutes by tram. (20 min walk) Tram is only 1 minute walk from apartment and it runs even at night. Multiple good and cheap restaurants and bistros around. But there is also fully equiped kitchen in apartment and supermarket is just 1 minute walk away. Apartment is great for couples, small families or friends on a trip. Maximum capacity is 3 persons.
The place is interesting cosy loft duplex which had been newly renovated few years ago. It is 40 square meters big and it consists out of 2 main rooms - living room with kitchen corner which is on the bottom floor and bedroom on the top floor. Then there is of course hall and bathroom with toilet and shower. There is a queen (one-and-half) size bed in bedroom. Then there is foldable sofabed in living room.
Interaction with guests
If you make reservation, I will give you advice on how to get to apartment, where I will be waiting to welcome you. If you want I will provide some information and tips about the city, recommend you what you should visit and see. In case you have any problems just ask me, and I will try to help you.
Other things to note
You will get basic supplies like soap, shampoo, toilet paper, towels and badsheets.
IMPORTANT: Please read "House Rules" before you make reservation.
- No loud noise or music after 22:00
- Please treat the apartment as if it were your own
- About arrival - usually arrival is possible in standart check-in timeframe. Ask me which times are available for arrival out of standart timeframe before you make reservation please. Sometimes I can't be there to welcome you so before reservation make sure that I will be able to welcome you at your desired time of arrival.
- YOU CAN'T ARRIVE BETWEEN 20:00 - 12:00 - Sorry I can't be there to welcome you in this timeframe - sometimes it can be possible but I have to confirm it first.
- If you use kitchen you have to clean it up as it was before you used it. If you won't clean up the kitchen you will be charged additional cleaning fee €15
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, my name is David, and I will be happy to host you in my hometown - Prague.
Are you planning to go sightseeing or you're more of a party guy?
Doesn't matter! I was born and raised in Prague so I know the city throught and throught. Ask me anything. I will try my best to make your stay unforgettable.
Little something about me. I am 23 years old and currently I am student at university focused on hotel management and tourism so me offering my place on Airbnb is kind of a practice for me. I like to learn new things and meet new people.
Looking forward to see you!