My place is close to public transport, the airport, the city center, parks, and nightlife. You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood, the kitchen, and the light. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
My apartment has 1 bedroom, with a Queen size bed. And in the living room , has 2 sofa bed which can sleep for extra 3 person.
It is fully equip. Has a big window, bright , and clean.
No smoking and pet are allowed.
And this is a private residential building, please kindly be considerate to the neighbourhood and follow the culture of HK, lower the voice after 10pm at night ^^
Please turn off the lights, water heater, and air conditioning after you leave for safety and energy saving reasons.
Please do not put towels on the floor as floor carpets. If doing this, then HKD100/towel will be charged from your deposit.
Please respect your surroundings, whether it is the materials that have been provided to make your stay as comfortable as possible or the people in the neighbourhood. Most of all enjoy your stay!
late check in after 21:00 and 0000, additional charge of HKD200 and HK$300 will be applied respectively as taxi fee for me or my dad to go back home
We provide two sets of keys to guests normally. In case you need one more, kindly let me know before your arrival so that I can prepare well before :)Remember leave them all in the apartment when check out. Otherwise, it cost $200 for one set if lost ^^
- Check in time need to be fixed and noticed 24 hours before you check in. - Check out (with all luggages) before 11:00am sharp is needed. For late check out, it’s HKD300 till 17:00 but can only be confirmed the day before you check out. Only if we mutual agree and paid the fee treated as late check out
- Once confirmed the period and no. of guests, there will be no refund if shorten the period and the no. of guest.
- There will be no refund for any situation of cancellation. We strongly recommend you to buy your travel insurance just in case you need to cancel the booking due to any reason.
- We will try our best to clean the apartment as soon as possible. In peak season, you may check in you luggages and take the keys first. you may start your local trip right a way. A cozy flat will be ready when you come back in the evening.
- Please turn off the lights, water heater, and air conditioning after you leave for safety and energy saving reasons.
- Please keep our apartment clean. Wash the cooking utensils after cooked.
- Guests who not follow the house rules, deposit maybe charged
From Sep 08, 2017 - Jun 30, 2018 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
This host has 781 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are from Hong Kong and we like the concept of Airbnb :)