My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (pets).
Interaction with guests
I offer other services that will make your stay more pleasant:
1. Airport pick up.
2. Transfers in the City.
3. City tours with guides.
4. Reservations of private homes in other cities.
5. Transfers to other cities like Viñales, Cienfuegos, Trinidad, Varadero and more and day tours to Viñales.
6. Tours of Viñales, Varadero, Las Terrazas, and more.
- No drugs are allowed.
- Guests who are not registered as guests must do so upon arrival.
- Non guests are not allowed into the rooms. They are welcome to use the common areas.
This host has 23 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Leonardo Hechavarría Rodríguez (Leo) is Cuban, and owns Casa Leo. He is a graduated student from the School of Foreign Languages at Havana University in 1993. He has worked as a translator and tour guide. At present, he works for a travel agency. He speaks Spanish, English and Italian.
"I find enormous gratification in helping foreigners visit my homeland. My job allows me to meet and assist wonderful people from different countries. The greatest reward is when those I help to go to Cuba return with new island friends and admiration for my people, their culture and history".