Beautiful 2300 ft. upscale ski-lodge style home 2 blocks from restaurants, bars, grocery and 1 block from trail system access. Close to the resorts, art, golf, the Olympic Training Ctr, Main Street, concerts, a park with a lake & more. Moose & deer regularly visit our quiet residential neighborhood. Kid-friendly! Spotless room, clean space, and home automation to change thermostat or listen to music will make your stay comfy & fun! Self-serve breakfast of milk/cereal/toast/jam/butter included.
- WIFI: it's GREAT. Fiber to node, Cable from node to house, 70+ Mbps Download & 5+Mbps Upload. (Comcast). You can stream anything.
- 24/7 ACCESS: You will be able to get in and out ANYTIME day or night at your convenience using a code on our front door.
- NOISE: While we are night owls if given the chance, we moderate noise after 10:30pm during weekdays and expect guests to do the same. Certainly you can have a conversation downstairs in the den, watch TV, or cook ANYTIME day or night. Basically, as long as you are not disturbing the neighbors or the family, you can keep whatever hours you like! (Keep in mind, we have a 7 year old daughter who goes to school Monday-Friday).
- SMOKING: allowed outside only. Please put fully extinguished butts in the trash, or we have a little ashtray cup in the backyard.
- LOCKS: Please do NOT lock the bottom lock on the front door, or any lock on the laundry room door to the garage.
EXTRAS OFFERED (dependent upon availability):
- PETS: We have a cat! Purr! He's great with people and kids. If you have a pet, please PM us before booking. Our cat has gotten along well with small dogs, and we are dog-lovers. As far as larger breeds go, we ask that they do not have a "seek and destroy" instinct vis-a-vis the cat, and that they are good with kids. We charge an additional $35/day for the first pet and $15/day for each additional pet to watch/walk your pets while you are skiing,. This is dependent upon availability, please schedule it with us. The minimum charge to bring a pet is $50/stay to cover the deep cleaning we'll need to do afterwards. This fee is waived if we watch/walk your pet for 2 days+. Pets are not allowed on the bed. We would only allow cats in very rare circumstances.)
-ALCOHOL: Feel free to bring your own, and you are always welcome to partake a drink with us and/or dinner, but please contribute! We have a jar you can use. The average bottle of wine we keep in the home costs $20-25. We ask that you do the math and contribute what you feel is fair, but understand that we lived in wine country for several years and our house wines are generally not the cheapest.
- DINNER: If you'd like us to cook a nice dinner for you, we ask that you contribute $15/person (KIDS are FREE). If Max is cooking, the food can get pretty gourmet. Offered upon availability.
PARKING & GARAGE: If you'd like to park inside the garage during your stay, it helps you from having to shovel your car out of the snow and get the ice off the windshield, but we will have to pull one of our cars out. This added convenience can be requested upon arrival: the charge is $15/night. If you are not using the garage, please park in the driveway, using the left lane of the driveway. Street parking is not allowed until Spring.
This host has 25 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello! My wife Gabriela and I have used Airbnb extensively for travel and look forward to hosting in our beautiful Park City home! I grew up in Colorado and lived abroad for 8 years in various parts of Latin America (Peru and Argentina, mostly), and for 1 year in Germany. I work as a consultant for a major brand in digital marketing/direct response and have a background in ecommerce. One of my hobbies is semi-professional BBQ--I'm a certified BBQ judge with the Kansas City BBQ Society and enjoy throwing backyard BBQ's year-round.
Gabriela is from Argentina. She is a lawyer by trade/education, and now a published children's book author here in the US. She has written a bilingual children's book series for language learners of both Spanish and English. She also helps budding authors in Latin America self-publish.