Upper Market suite overlooking Noe Castro district. Modern guest house w/a private entrance, secluded patio with canopied hot tub and fire pit lounge space. 1 br, 1 lvng/kitchenette +BBQ. Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and intimate gatherings. A 2-minute Uber ride down Market Street lands you in the heart of Castro. Easy access to Financial, Hayes Valley, Haight, and Mission Districts. 3-5 miles away from NOPA, Japan town, Pac Heights, Marina, Union Sq, and North Beach.
$195 fee applies to a short term stay (up to 7 days). $195 fee covers the following:
- Inside unit and private patio Cleaning fee
- Weekly hot tub service
- 1 Propane tank to fuel the fire pit or the BBQ
- If you would likes a second propane tank, an additional propane tank can be added for $65
- wifi has been addressed. Previously had "choppy" service in one of the rooms. Service provider provided an upgrade on the equipment. Issue should be fully addressed now.
- Indoor space is best suited for 2 people.
- Outdoor space is best suited for small gatherings.
Separate pricing applies for events - after 2 guests up to 10. A quote will be provided once event details are shared with host.
- Hot tub is fully serviced and treated on a weekly basis.
Unit is equipped with cooking appliances that you need to cook a simple meal. This includes a full size refrigerator, table top burner (induction stove top burner), a table top convection oven (oven, broiler), toaster, microwave and an outdoor BBQ grill.
If you have a long term reservation request (3+ weeks) and you would like to have access to a full size kitchen as shared access, this option is available. Please mention this in your booking inquiry. Additional information will be provided.
- Onsite laundry available (in the building). Requires advance notice and coordination - at least 24 hours notice.
- Pick up and drop off service (Rinse). Expense is subsidized - $25 for bookings with a stay of 5 - 9 nights. Expense is subsidized - $50 for bookings with a stay of 10 - 15 nights.
Other things to note
- Wireless internet (details will be provided on the day of arrival)
- Standard TV + HBO + Netflix
- Please provide a detailed description of the purpose of your stay, number of guests, and event type to give us an opportunity to work through details. This is especially required if the booking is for more than 2 individuals.
- Advance notice of the event and approval is required from the Host.
- Advance notice of the event must specify an accurate description of the event including event date, event time (start and end time) total number of guests attending the event, and total number of guests staying the night.
-Day/Night/Hourly Rate will be adjusted based on the event type, number of attendees and duration of stay or event.
- Space includes: Hot tub, Firepit, and access to a private outdoor patios with a seating area.
- Events suitable for up to 10 guests
- Space is very well maintained and serviced on a regular basis.
- Furnishings and equipment is all under 1 year old. We ask guests to please help us maintain the quality of space and furniture, by covering the patio lounge area each night (after use), and/or if/when it gets damp or rains - as it sometimes does in San Francisco. The furniture cover is conveniently placed right behind the outdoor sofa/lounge area so it's very easy to pull over and cover sofa and other patio furniture. If patio is not covered, a fee of $150 will apply. This covers costs of detailed cleaning, upholstery cleaning and damage caused when the furniture is not properly cared for.
This host has 12 reviews for other properties.View other reviews