My home is located in East Central Austin, just under 1.5 miles from Downtown, UT, and every new and old spot on the hip Eastside. You’ll love my house's artistic style, amenities, and proximity to all of your favorite and undiscovered spots. Inspired by the 30 years my family and I have lived here, this is my home, and not a sterilized, massly booked rental. As an experienced traveler and Austin resident, I can guarantee that you and your group will have a unique 5-star experience!
This is a newly built home, with creative features throughout. All the necessary amenities are here for the experienced traveler, plus visually pleasing photos, paintings, and ceramics so you won't feel like you're in just another run of the mill rental.
There are 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms in this 2000 sqft residence, plus plenty of extra sleeping space with a nice pull out queen, and the comfiest air mattress ever! Brand new mattresses and high thread count linens ensure that you will get a great night's sleep after your busy days and nights out.
The kitchen is state of the art, and adjoined by a side coffee and espresso nook with plenty of magazines and newspapers to get you going on your day! Plus dining supplies and settings for up to 10 guests!
The house is further polished with:
-The living room has a 55" Samsung 4K HDTV with DirecTv, Netflix, Hulu, HBO, the Longhorn Network, and plenty of seating!
- The master has a king bed, 40" Samsung HDTV with cable, plus a HUGE closet, and private master bath including a rain shower!
- 100 MBPS high speed wireless internet.
- An office work station with a printer and scanner.
- 2 car carport and parking for a third car in addition to plenty on the street.
- Washer and dryer on-site and upstairs.
- Fresh linens, towels, soaps, and shampoos.
- Upstairs and downstairs easy to control Nest thermostat.
- State of the art alarm system and 3 OUTDOOR cameras.
- Plenty of games, toys, and books for your whole group or family!
- A roomy back patio and front porch to enjoy the weather when it is nice.
- I've also compiled a 12 page pamphlet I made for you with suggestions on activities, restaurants, bars, and more that I have gleaned from my decades of living here.
The whole check-in/check-out process is keyless so you can drive up at any hour, press a combination on the door lock and you're in! The lock is connected to Wifi and changes with every guest for added security.
The house is 100% yours just like a hotel with a professional cleaning crew that comes in right before your visit.
Keyless check-in/check-out makes it super easy!
Interaction with guests
My phone is always on me so I will be available to help you with any needs and concerns whenever you want.
Other things to note
- IMPORTANT: Please read and agree to all of the following house rules, violation of any will result in me keeping your security deposit:
- DO NOT USE THE BACK PORCH AFTER MIDNIGHT. My neighbors bedroom is just across and noise travels easily.
-First and foremost, feel free to use everything in the house but please respect it, and the neighborhood, as if it were your own. This is a quiet, friendly, community not 6th street so NO LOUD PARTIES are allowed. Cops are very quick to respond to noise complaints in this city, and I will keep your security deposit should this happen.
- Please note the check-in and check-out times. I can typically accommodate requests for early check-ins / late check-outs, but I can only confirm such requests 24 hours before the date requested. The reason is my friends and I potentially may be coming back into town, or have other guests arriving or leaving the same day, and cleaners typically need around 4 hours. If you are 30 minutes late I will keep half your security deposit, an hour or more and I will keep the full amount.
-No excessive drinking or illicit activity as that can obviously lead to the above concern.
- Absolutely NO smoking inside. Please deposit any cigarette butts in the front or back porch ashtray.
- NO pets as I am allergic to cats and future guests could be to other pets.
- I will provide you with the keycode before check in. Please make sure the side door is manually locked from inside, and the front is ALWAYS locked with the key code when your full party is gone.
- Kindly refrain from flushing anything but toilet paper.
-Please clean up after yourself in the kitchen and all other areas, basic cleaning supplies are provided.
- Please take trash and recycling out when you leave, and do not let it accumulate. Especially do not leave trash out by the bins as they tend to attract raccoon bandits. Trash days are every Friday and recycling every second and fourth Friday of the month.
-Anything broken or damaged will come out of your security deposit. By all means, use all furniture and appliances but with care.
- Please make sure to be careful around all of the original artwork as these items are fragile and can be broken or damaged easily.
- God willing you will not need these things, but there is a basic first aid kit provided under the sink, and a fire extinguisher in there and in the master closet. Two hospitals (St. Davids and Breckenridge) are within a mile, but obviously contact 9-1-1 and me should anything serious happen.
- Absolutely no loud parties!
- The back porch is off limits after midnight due to the proximity to my neighbors bedroom. Please respect their privacy.
- Other rules will are listed above, and in my guestbook.
Hi, I'm Adam! I'm a rare Austin local who has lived here since I was a little kid. I travel a lot for my work so I want to share my house with visitors both when I am here and away. Ask me anything, and I'll give you all of my the Austin knowledge I've gleaned over the years.