2,500 sq. ft guest house finished w/old barn wood for rustic charm, surrounded by 40 acres of relaxation & fun for your lg family or group.
High ceilings, open floor plan, lg windows, lg lofted spaces/bedrms, covered front porch, Pool/ping-pong, air hockey.
Lg open fields, 20 acres of woods, & pond available for year-round fun (older tennis ct w/ basketball, swimming, fishing, bonfires, nature walks)
-Please let us know in advance if you plan to bring a pet with you so that we can plan accordingly. We ask for a small pet cleaning fee of $10 per night per pet.
- We love special events and this space is perfect for large gatherings (open space and plenty of parking). Please discuss your event with us in advance so we know what to expect, can address any questions or concerns up front, and can help wherever we can. The renting guest accepts responsibility to clean well before leaving. Our property is decorated with a rustic feel, but IT IS A HOME & WE EXPECT OUR GUESTS TO CLEAN UP AFTER THEMSELVES AND THEIR GUESTS. PLEASE CLEAN UP JUST AS YOU WOULD IF YOU HOSTED A PARTY IN YOUR OWN HOME. Some general event guidelines:
1. If you intend to invite guests to the property for any reason (in addition to those staying with you overnight), please let us know. Depending on the number of additional guests, we may ask for an additional "day-guest" fee.
2. You are always responsible for your guests behavior, including alcohol and drug use. Please review Ohio's Social Responsibility Laws for guidance
3. Generally speaking, events/parties that only include the overnight guests are fine as long as they comply with our house rules
- We have ponds, lots of space, & we love safe kids. Please note that our property’s ponds have inherent risks.
-We will ask you to sign a basic Rental Agreement either before arrival or at arrival.
We live next door, and we are available 24/7 by text or phone. I ask my guests to please text me with any question, large or small, and I can provide answers quickly.