Comfortable place close to Roehampton University, Richmond Park, Sheen, Barnes and Putney. Couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers welcome!
We are in zone 3, with bus links to zone 2 rail/tube stations.
There is no direct access to to the underground or rail stations. Guests must take bus to the nearest underground/rail station, which is about a 20 minute bus ride away but very simple to reach. Bus stop is 1 minute from our door.
Zone 1 central London in about 45 minutes.
Towels, toiletries, and breakfast (tea, coffee, cereals and toast) included!
Guests have shared access to shared bathroom, kitchen, living room, and garden.
Guests may help themselves to tea, coffee, toast (with jams), and cereals from the kitchen for breakfast.
Interaction with guests
Myself and my wife will most likely be at the property during your stay. We are sociable but also respect your privacy.
My wife works most days and I study. Happy to show you the local area and transport links if you like.
Other things to note
We do not have a television at the property. However, we do have a large selection of books that you may read if you wish, and the wifi is fast enough to stream films online.
- Smoking only in garden please.
- Please take your shoes off when inside.
- Loss of house keys will incur a £20 charge to cover cost of replacement.
- No open flames anywhere in house.
- No visitors without prior agreement please (registered guests are always allowed).
- Bags may possibly be dropped off outside of check-in/out times if we can accommodate this so feel free to inquire.
- We expect a reasonable level of tidiness and cleanliness.