Quiet, comfy, private and sun-filled room in what is considered Washington DC's friendliest neighborhood's. Come and experience the so-called "porch life" of Petworth where you can start your day conveniently minutes from all of the DC action while also experiencing quiet and tranquility that is often foreign to city life.
The 2nd floor room located in our classic DC rowhouse offers guests the comfort of a firm and new queen bed, private bathroom, and high speed premium cable TV and Fios Wifi throughout the entire house.
-Walking distance to the Petworth/Georgia Ave metro, Bus, restaurants, shops and more.
-In-unit washer and dryer available for use
-Full kitchen amenities available if you don't feel like trekking out to eat
-Fresh Coffee/Tea in the morning
-Full use of the sun-filled deck and garden if you choose to enjoy your morning coffee or sunset cocktail
-Spacious closet space
Guests have access and use of the living room, fully equipped kitchen, outside deck and garden.
Other things to note
Street parking is available - we will provide guests with a street pass
- As a consideration for others, kindly try to keep noise down at night after 10:00 pm.
- No parties or additional guests
- $50 fee assessed for lost key
- Since this is a shared house with multiple occupants, we like to ensure everyone has their own space. We kindly ask guests to refrain from entering the other rooms on the 2nd floor. We’ll ensure your space is likewise respected in return.
- Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- To ensure we keep the floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home.
- To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
-The kitchen and its amenities are available for guests to use. Guests will be provided with their own dedicated space in the refrigerator to store perishables & a shelf in our pantry to store any non-perishables. To avoid attracting any unwanted critters, we ask that food be stored in the kitchen only rather than the bedroom.
Greetings! My name is Selin.
I am originally from the East Coast (MD) and recently returned to the area after having lived in the San Francisco Bay area for the last 13 years.
I love to travel, exploring the vast diversity of the world whenever given the chance. To have the opportunities to experience all the colors of the world's palette comprised by the people and cultures that encompass it fuels my passion for more.
I hope to one day own my own b&b or small hotel so using the experience of hosting to help get my feet wet. Outside of work, I like to explore the arts, listen to a wide array of music, enjoy a good bottle of Pinot Noir, find local shows, and stay active by running, biking, or meeting up with friends.