Great location mins from beach, penguins, attractions and restaurants. My place is good for large familys, adventurers groups, business travelers and families groups. Walking distance to GP track, beautiful surf beach's and so much more. This cosy house provides much comfort and the opportunity to explore beautiful Phillip Island and surrounds. A couple of bicycles available for use.
This cedarwood house was built in the 80's and has some seaview's of Westernport Bay. The upstairs area comprising of three bedrooms. The house sleeps up to 17 people: Bedroom 1 has a queen and a sofa bed with on-suite. Bedroom 2 has a double with a singe on top and in the side room a bunk bed. Bedroom 3 has a queen bed and in the side room a bunk bed. In the common area there are two additional sofa beds. The kitchen, dinning, breakfast bar (office work area) and lounge are all in one open plan area with a toilet at one end. The outdoor BBQ area is situated on the balcony over looking those beautiful bay views, great for outdoor eating. Down stairs has a large bathroom including a large spa bath and a laundry room.
there is a large balcony with table and chairs , a hammock ,sink and gas BBQ with some views of the sea .
Interaction with guests
If you need a tour guide or someone to drive you to other places in Victoria or around the island it can be arranged for a small fee. A selection of water craft is available to hire. kayaks, stand up paddle boards, sit down paddle boards , sailboats, windsurfer and zorb balls all for rental.
Other things to note
* if you book 6 days you get the 7th day free of cost .
* please note linen laundry cost of is included in the cleaning cost(URL HIDDEN) .
* If you need to be picked up or dropped off from airport or from Melbourne I can be your taxi driver for a extra cos(URL HIDDEN)have two bikes for your use to take in the area and have a look around.
* if you need some one to drive you around or drop off and pick up can be done for a small donation .
* in some cases car rental can be worked out.
* guests can also hire kayaks , stand up paddle boards , sit down paddle boards , windsurfer and hobie tri sailing boats , zorb balls and roller .
Please treat the house with respect as you would like your own home to be treated