Our villa is located in the heart of Salt Lake City, Kolkata; an up-end, quiet residential neighbourhood. The Villa gives you a feel of being away from the city when you are actually located 20 minutes away. I offer 4 rooms in my villa along with 3 bathrooms,a living area, a dining space, the kitchen and the terrace for use. My place is close to scenic views, parks, restaurants etc and is ideal for people travelling in large groups.
-- Reaching us --
The Villa is located near Tank No. 7 (Digantika Stoppage). You can also ask people for Vivekanada Stores and take the next right after cross it. The Villa is the one with the large black gate on the 2nd left turn.
-- The Villa --
Is equipped with a large room on the ground floor along with a spacious, airy and high wall living area. The kitchen and the dining table are also on the ground floor. The 1st floor of the villa has another 3 rooms with 2 bathrooms. The terrace is located on the 2nd floor.
-- The Rooms --
Room 1, is located on the ground floor along with an AC, TV and an attached toilet. Room 2 is located on the 1st floor and has a work station, a pull bed for two people, a closet and an attached balcony. Room 3 is again located on the 1st floor and has an AC, a large bed, a bathroom and a closet. Room 4 is on the same floor and has a large bed with closets and an AC. Please note that the bathroom for room 2 and room 4 is a shared one (Refer to the images for clarity).
-- The living/dining area and the Kitchen --
Is on the ground floor is entirely for you to use. Please make sure the collectibles and belongings in the living dining area are left intact. The kitchen is free for you to use at any given time. We use the same kitchen so please do not leave it dirty.
-- Food and Breakfast --
We eat breakfast every morning and would love to cook breakfast for you everyday. lunch n dinner can be provided on a chargeable basis.
-- The Terrace --
Is free for you to use. You may smoke cigarettes here subject to a neat disposal of the cigarettes.
-- Housekeeping & Cleanliness --
We shall arrange for your rooms and bathrooms to be cleaned and moped on a daily basis. Fresh linens shall be provided every 3rd day
-- Other Amenities on a chargeable basis --
1. We offer an airport pick up and drop service
2. I offer cooking classes. Should you want to learn some Indian delicacies let me know in advance
3. I can arrange for a pvt. yoga instructor to come teach you guys yoga on the terrace.
4. Laundry service provided at an extra cost
5. Additional guest over 2 guests are charged. In this case, any guest over 8 would be charged for.
6 you can also book 1rooom or 2 rooms as per your need.
- Ground floor living/dining
- Ground floor - kitchen
- Your 4 rooms
- The terrace
- You can also book 1 room or 2 rooms as per your need
Interaction with guests
We stay in the same Villa and would absolutely love to meet and hang out with all of you !
Other things to note
- All common areas of the Villa are under CCTV surveillance
- Cooking classes provided on chargeable basis
- Yoga classes arranged on chargeable basis
- Airport pick up and drop arrange on chargeable basis
- Laundry services provided on a chargeable basis
- Charges for extra guest apply after the eighth guest.
- Please provide copies of ID on arrival for all guests
- Please show us your original ID on arrival for all guests
- Please smoke only in the balconies and terrace
- Please turn off all electricals when not in use
- Please switch off the gas in the kitchen when you are done
- Please ensure that no outside guests come in to the villa
- Breakfast will be served on the dining table
- My husband and I live in the same Villa, so please do not be too loud
- Please lock your belongings when you are not around
- Smoking is only allowed in the balconies or on the terrace. Please dispose off the cigarettes in the garbage
_No parties or events please
_do not flush anything in the toilet.
-only married couples allowed in same room
Hi ! I am Madhu Khanna and I stay here in Salt Lake, Kolkata with my husband. The Villa we stay in was made by us, brick by brick and is really close to our heart. Both my kids are married and settled in different parts of India. I enjoy a lot of music and food is my passion. I also offer cooking classes to people who wish to learn some basic Indian delicacies. We would love to hose you should you happen to book with us! I