Our villa is located in the heart of Salt Lake City, Kolkata; an up-end, quiet residential neighbourhood. The Villa gives you a feel of being away from the city when you are actually located minutes away. I offer 2 rooms in my villa along with 2 bathrooms, a living area, a dining space, the kitchen and the terrace
-- Reaching us --
The Villa is located near Tank No. 7 (Digantika Stoppage). You can also ask people for Vivekanada Stores and take the next right after cross it. The Villa is the one with the large black gate on the 2nd left turn.
-- The Villa --
Is equipped with a large room on the ground floor along with a spacious, airy and high wall living area. The kitchen and the dining table are also on the ground floor. The 1st floor of the villa has another 3 rooms with 2 bathrooms. The terrace is located on the 2nd floor.
-- Your two Rooms --
Room 1, is located on the first floor along with an AC, TV and an attached toilet. Room 2 is located beside it and has a work station, a pull out twin beds for two people, a closet and an attached balcony. The bathroom for room 2 is located right outside the room. (Refer to the images for clarity).
You can book a single room for 2 people or 4 rooms for a group of 8to (URL HIDDEN) extra bed can be provided in the single room if needed at a time extra cost.
-- The living/dining area and the Kitchen --
Is on the ground floor is entirely for you to use. Please make sure the collectibles and belongings in the living dining area are left intact. The kitchen is free for you to use at any given time. Please cook your meals here and eat them on the table. We use the same kitchen so please do not leave it dirty.
-- Food and Breakfast --
We eat breakfast every morning and would love to cook breakfast for you everyday. Apart from that, you can use the kitchen to cook your lunch and dinner should the need be.
-- The Terrace --
Is free for you to use. You may smoke cigarettes here subject to a neat disposal of the cigarettes.
-- Housekeeping & Cleanliness --
We shall arrange for your rooms and bathrooms to be cleaned and moped on a daily basis. Fresh linens shall be provided every 3rd day.
-- Other Amenities on a chargeable basis --
1. We offer an airport pick up and drop service
2. I offer cooking classes. Should you want to learn some Indian delicacies let me know in advance
3. I can arrange for a pvt. yoga instructor to come teach you guys yoga on the terrace.
4. Laundry service provided at an extra cost
5. Additional guest over 2 guests are charged. In this case, any guest over 2
would be charged for.
- The living area
- The dining area
- The kitchen
- Room 1 - 1st Floor
- Room 2 - 1st Floor
- Room 3-1st Floor
- You can also book 1 room or 4 rooms as per your need
Interaction with guests
My husband and I stay in the Villa and would love to catch up with you !
Other things to note
- All common areas of the Villa are under CCTV surveillance
- Cooking classes provided on chargeable basis
- Yoga classes arranged on chargeable basis
- Airport pick up and drop arrange on chargeable basis
- Laundry services provided on a chargeable basis
- Charges for extra guest apply after the 4th guest
- Please provide copies of ID on arrival for all guests
- Please show us your original ID on arrival for all guests
- Please smoke only in the balconies and terrace
- Please turn off all electricals when not in use
- Please switch off the gas in the kitchen when you are done
- Please ensure that no outside guests come in to the villa
- Breakfast will be served on the dining table
- My husband and I live in the same Villa, so please do not be too loud
- Please lock your belongings when you are not around
- Smoking is only allowed in the balconies or on the terrace. Please dispose off the cigarettes in the garbage
-no parties or events please.
-Do not flush anything in the toilet except toilet paper.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
Hi ! I am Madhu Khanna and I stay here in Salt Lake, Kolkata with my husband. The Villa we stay in was made by us, brick by brick and is really close to our heart. Both my kids are married and settled in different parts of India. I enjoy a lot of music and food is my passion. I also offer cooking classes to people who wish to learn some basic Indian delicacies. We would love to hose you should you happen to book with us! I