A comfortably spaced 1 bedroom apartment with kitchen space, and all your basic necessities equipped! Only 7 minutes to Mita station, from where you can go directly to both international airports, Narita and Haneda. You can get to Haneda in 17 minutes! Stores and restaurants can be found near the apartment. Enjoy staying at my apartment!
-- Entirely rented
-- Elevator in the building
-- 1 Bedroom
3 Single Size Beds, 1 Single Size Futon Set
-- Kitchen Space
-- 1 Unit Bathroom (shower and toilet are in the same room)
3 Single Size Bed (3 Persons)
1 Single Size Futon Set (1 Person)
MAXIMUM - 4 GUESTS
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 3 Single Size Beds (100x200cm)
-- 1 Single Size Futon Set (100x200cm)
-- Pillows (1 per bed)
-- Television and television board
-- Window curtains
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Pocket Wi-Fi
-- Television and Television Board
-- Air conditioning
-- Standing Mirror
-- Sorting Trash Bin
-- Trash Bin
-- First Aid Kit
-- Washing Machine
-- Laundry Detergent
-- Fabric Softner
-- Dryer Hanger
-- Iron and Ironing Board
-- Kitchen Knife / Cutting Board
-- Pot / Frying Pan / Kettle
-- Gas Stove
-- Dishwashing Liquid and Sponge
-- Bathtub and shower with hot water
-- Shampoo / Conditioner / Body Soap
-- Facial Foam
-- Hand Soap
-- Face Towel
-- Bath Towel
-- Toilet Paper
-- Hair Dryer
-- Sticky Lint Roller
-- Floor Sweeper
Interaction with guests
I mainly communicate with my guests via Airbnb message system. Please feel free to contact me shall you need any assistance.
Other things to note
※There are coin lockers available at MITA station for storing luggage.
※The key will be on-site waiting for you. You can conveniently self check-in after check-in time.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
*Early check-ins or dropping luggage before check-in time may be possible if there is no previous guest checking out at the same day. I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your check-in.
*Late check-outs are never possible. I appreciate your kind understanding.
1.2 Can I store my luggage after check-out ?
- This may be possible depending on the circumstances. Please be sure to confirm with me beforehand.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- Age 0 to Age 6: FREE!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- 7~11: Usual additional fee 50% OFF!(Count as a guest)
-- 12+: Full extra guests fee!(Count as a guest)
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.