Thank you with all our heart for giving us the chance to show you the way of Greek hospitality!
My space is near the city center, public transportation, parks and night life! Reasons that you would like my space: comfy bed, kitchen, lighting and cozy environment. Also, my space is suitable for families and big groups (4 persons and more!
Welcome to our house! This is a modern, new and cosy apartment very near the centre of Athens. Inside it is separated to two independent houses, each one fully equipped! It has two big living rooms, two fully equipped kitchens (cable tv, CD player, board games, kitchenware, coffee maker, orange juice maker, sandwich maker, laundry machine, fridge, coffee and sugar, salt and pepper), two fully equipped bathrooms (hairdryer, drying loft etc) and two very beautiful bedrooms. The house has central heating for the winter time, plus airconditioning, free WiFi and Internet access. Sunlight is always enough (and the best) during the day and we have special lighting and downlights for the nights!
You can have access to the whole house, except one space we use as a storehouse and it is locked.
Interaction with guests
We have two ways for you to check in properly!
1. If i am in Athens and not on a business trip (i work as a musician), i will be there to welcome you, give you the keys, show you the space and answer every question you will possibly have.
2. If i am on a business trip, my assistant Vicky will welcome you, show you the house and call me on the phone so i can check that everything is ok for you!
3. If you come very late at night, there is a 24 hours parking 50 meters from the house. I can leave the keys there for you and we will talk about everything on the next day. Also, in the decription there is a Youtube link that will answer every question you will possibly have!
Other things to note
1. The house has one main door and after that there is a hall and two doors that lead to two separated independent apartments. Please respect you possible neighbor and never leave keys behind the main door!
2. Some tips about airconditioning and central heating.
House has central heating, which means that they turn on the heat for 2 hours in the morning and about 3 hours in the afternoon. Please check that heat is on by touching the radiators. If heat is not on, you can switch on the airconditioning.
If you want cold air conditioning, there is a little door on the remote. You have to open it, switch it to COLD mode and press ON button.
If you want hot air conditioning, you open again the little door on the remote, switch it to HOT mode and press ON button.
It is easy. If you have any problem with that, just message me so i can send my assistant there or call me at (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). My (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) name is Konstantinos Salapas.
If i am in Athens, i will come there ASAP and help you!
* Please don't throw papers in the toilet. Instead, use the bin next to it.
* Please do not smoke into the house.
* Only small dogs are allowed in the house, since it is not suitable for a big pet.
* No parties in the house.
* Please respect the neighbours and the quiet hours (summer 15:00-17:30 and 23:00-7:30, winter 15:00-17:30 and 22:00-7:30).
* Before you leave please wash dishes, take out the garbage and throw it in the bin outside.
* Please respect the house as if it was your own!
I am a drums instructor from Greece and i have my own music school in Ioannina. I like good food, swimming, martial arts and writing articles in local media. I am also a journalist for 15 years in well known greek newspapers and magazines. I also have a dog, a little Yorkie named Buddy! Married for 4 years with my great wife, Areti!