Escape to paradise in this 3-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom island style North County vacation rental home which sleeps 8. Whether you chose to lounge on white, sandy beaches or explore the area’s exciting attractions, your vacation of a lifetime begins here!
Nestled near the heart of Vista’s downtown, this sunny abode offers everything you need to begin the ultimate California adventure. Boasting over 1,100 square feet of carefully appointed living space, this home is an ideal size and layout for families, friends or couples looking to explore all the area has to offer. Inside, you’ll find stylish, inviting and comfortable decor plus plenty of space for you and your companions to spread out and relax. Additionally, you’ll discover all the comforts of home are offered here, including an extensive reading library, complimentary wireless internet access and Smart TVs with cable and Netflix to keep you entertained throughout your entire stay.
In the fully equipped, gourmet kitchen, prepare your group’s favorite recipes with brand new appliances before gathering together at the spacious island table to enjoy your culinary masterpiece. During your downtime, relax in the open living area for a movie night with loved ones and look forward to watching your favorite films on the 55 inch Smart TV. You’ll also find that the plush, cozy couch is the perfect place to kick up your feet and flip through the pages of a new read. Before you call it a night, be sure to head to the properties very own backyard oasis. From there, you can enjoy your morning cup of joe or evening glass of wine while gazing out at views of bountiful flowers and fruit trees. You’ll also have access to the home’s outdoor yard games, including a basketball area and corn hole - perfect for those seeking some friendly competition. When you’re ready to call it a night, retreat to any of the welcoming bedrooms for a peaceful and restful night’s sleep!
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, complimentary wireless internet access, cable TV, Smart TV, Netflix, reading library, in-unit laundry machines, private lanai with 3 couches, tennis gear, golf clubs, beach gear and umbrella, boogie boards, toddler play area, corn hole, and basketball area!
- Amazing location! Walk to restaurants, breweries, shopping, parks, nature reserve, and bike paths!
- Close proximity to beaches, amphitheatre, rose gardens, Del Mar horse racing, fairs, Legoland, “The wave” waterpark, Safari Park, Carlsbad outlet shopping and more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Queen Bunk Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- A Twin-sized Pullout Bed in the Living Room can accommodate 1 extra guest
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $100 fee (maximum 1 dog or 2 small dogs allowed, 50-pound weight limit)
- No cats allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior owner approval
- If you will be having additional people stay in an RV parked on property, you must arrange this with Evolve or the Local Contact prior to your arrival. An additional fee is required to park the RV on property, as well as an additional fee to have extra guests sleep in the RV if parked on property.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply