About this listing
Beautiful 2300 ft. upscale ski-lodge style home 2 blocks from restaurants, bars, grocery and 1 block from trail system access. Close to the resorts, art, golf, the Olympic Training Ctr, Main Street, concerts, a park with a lake & more. Moose & deer regularly visit our quiet residential neighborhood. Kid-friendly! Spotless room, clean space, and home automation will make your stay comfy & fun! Continental breakfast included and we usually cook a bigger spread at least once during your stay.
This is a beautiful mountain home with 3 bedrooms and beds for 6 people plus a reclining couch big enough to accommodate 2 more guests if needed.
Easy access from Salt Lake City airport and no steep climb for parking! All roads are paved and we are within walking distance of grocery and restaurants. Only 2 minutes from Exit 141 "Jeremy Ranch/Pinebrook" but you will feel like you are in a mountain paradise.
Everything including a 2 car garage. Each bedroom has its own lock and key. You will be given a code to get in the house at any time you'd like. There are a total of 3 bedrooms in the 2nd floor, 1 is our main guest room, 1 is the bunk-bed room, and 1 is the master bedroom. You will have access to 2.5 bathrooms: the master has a separate shower and huge (big enough for 2!) tub, the guest room and bunk-bed room share a full bathroom (with shower and tub). There is also another half-bathroom located on the lower level.
Interaction with guests
We enjoy interacting with our guests at check-in, but you will have total privacy and the place to yourselves!
Other things to note
Our backyard gives you a taste of the rich wildlife surrounding us: frequent squirrels, chirping birds in the morning, and beautiful aged pine trees and aspens.
Full kitchen with everything you need, including an outdoor grill and smoker!
- WIFI: it's GREAT. Fiber to node, Cable from node to house, 70+ Mbps Download & 5+Mbps Upload. (Comcast). You can stream anything.
- 24/7 ACCESS: You will be able to get in and out ANYTIME day or night at your convenience using a code on our front door.
- NOISE: We ask that you moderate noise, especially loud music, particularly after 10:00pm. Basically, as long as you are not disturbing the neighbors, you can keep whatever hours you like!
- SMOKING: allowed outside only. Please put fully extinguished butts in the trash, or we have a little ashtray cup in the backyard.
- LOCKS: Please do NOT lock the bottom lock on the front door, or any lock on the laundry room door to the garage.
- PARTIES: No house parties allowed--only the number of guests you book on airbnb should be allowed into the home.
- PETS: We have a cat! Purr! He's great with people and kids, and unless requested at the time of booking, he will be in the home with you. If you have a pet, please PM us before booking. Our cat has gotten along well with small dogs, and we are dog-lovers. As far as larger breeds go, we ask that they do not have a "seek and destroy" instinct vis-a-vis the cat, and that they are good with kids. We charge an additional $50/day to watch/walk your pets while you are skiing. This is dependent upon availability, please schedule it with us. The minimum charge to bring a pet is $150/stay to cover the deep cleaning we'll need to do afterwards. This fee is waived if we watch/walk your pet for 3 days+. Pets are not allowed on the beds or furniture. Other cats are not allowed.
PARKING & GARAGE: Street parking is not allowed until Spring. You will be given 1 garage space and 1 space in the driveway as part of your booking. If you require more, please request at time of booking to coordinate.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 44 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello! My wife Gabriela and I have used Airbnb extensively for travel and look forward to hosting in our beautiful Park City home! I grew up in Colorado and lived abroad for 8 years in various parts of Latin America (Peru and Argentina, mostly), and for 1 year in Germany. I work as a consultant for a major brand in digital marketing/direct response and have a background in ecommerce. One of my hobbies is semi-professional BBQ--I'm a certified BBQ judge with the Kansas City BBQ Society and enjoy throwing backyard BBQ's year-round.
Gabriela is from Argentina. She is a lawyer by trade/education, and now a published children's book author here in the US. She has written a bilingual children's book series for language learners of both Spanish and English. She also helps budding authors in Latin America self-publish.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.