❤1 studio type apartment equipped with all basic needs
❤Tastefully done Japanese modern decor, ensuring a tranquil but stylish atmosphere
❤Only a 4 minute walk to Okachimachi station, from where it's only 2 minutes to Ueno!
❤Easy access to all major parts of Tokyo-Shinjuku, Ikebukuro, Shibuya, Ginza, Akihabara etc.
❤Television and free portable WiFi are all provided!
-- Entirely rented
-- Elevator in the building
-- 1 bedroom
1 single size fold-out sleeper sofa and 1 double size futon set
-- Kitchen space
-- 1 Unit Bathroom(shower and toilet are in the same room)
1 single size fold-out sleeper sofa(1 Person)
1 double size futon set(2 Persons)
MAXIMUM - 3 GUESTS
COMFORTABLY - 1 GUESTS
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 1 single size fold-out sleeper sofa(100×200cm)
-- 1 double size futon set(100×200cm)
-- Television and television board
-- Low table with small tatami mats
-- Japanese cushions
-- Low reading lamp
-- Dresser mirror
-- Lined window curtains in room
-- 2 pillows per bed
-- Trash bin
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Pocket Wi-Fi
-- Television and television board
-- Air conditioning
-- Laundry detergent / Fabric softener
-- Dryer hanger
-- Iron / Iron board
-- Bathroom scales
-- First aid kit
-- Refrigerator / Microwave
-- Electric Kettle
-- Induction hob
-- Plates / Glassess / Mug cups
-- Kitchen scissors / Spatula
-- Pots / Frying Pan
-- Kitchen knife / Cutting board
-- Dishwashing Liquid and Sponge
-- Sorting trash bin
-- Bathtub and shower with hot water
-- Washing basin
-- Free soap, shampoo, conditioner and toilet paper
-- Body sponge
-- Face foam
-- Hair Dryer
-- Bath towels (1 per guest)
-- Face towel
Interaction with guests
I mainly communicate with my guests via Airbnb message system. Please feel free to contact me shall you need any assistance.
Other things to note
※The key will be on-site waiting for you. You can conveniently self check-in after check-in time.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
*Early check-ins or dropping luggage before check-in time may be possible if there is no previous guest checking out at the same day. I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your check-in.
*Late check-outs are never possible.
1.2 Can I store my luggage after check-out ?
- I am terribly sorry, but this is not possible. I appreciate your kind understanding.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- Age 0 to Age 6: FREE!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- 7~11: Usual additional fee 50% OFF!(Count as a guest)
-- 12+: Full extra guests fee!(Count as a guest)
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
This host has 34 reviews for other properties.View other reviews