Nestled among oak trees along the rolling green expanses of the Silverado Resort, this secluded gated community boasts sweeping golf course views and the most spacious accommodations.
We invite you to come and experience it for yourself. Bring your family or friends, plan a meeting or just get away from it all in the beauty of the Napa Valley. Set among the rolling hills of Napa Valley’s wine country, our newly renovated condo offers everything you would expect from a first class resort.
Our condo is newly renovated and comes with luxurious linens, provisioned kitchen and plenty of natural sun light. For your convenience, there is a dedicated covered carport with off-street parking available at the edge of a driveway for a second car. The neighborhood’s two private pools and three tennis courts entice you out of your luxury accommodations for a revitalizing swim or a doubles match.
Silverado Resort offers a restful spa experience, fine dining and a comprehensive meeting and conference center. Whether your plans include a romantic weekend, a spa getaway, or a business retreat, our condo at the Silverado Resort in Napa Valley is the perfect choice.
Exhale. Relax. Immerse yourself in the pastoral views of the oak trees and golf course. You are in Napa now! As our guest you have access to the neighborhood pools, tennis courts, and the community washer/dryer. For additional fees you have access to the Resort at Silverado Spa and Gym as well as all of the restaurants and bars at the Silverado Country Club. Sorry- no golf access.
Interaction with guests
I reside off site and am available by phone only. Silverado Security available for emergencies.
Other things to note
I will email you a Welcome Guide with Check In Instructions prior to your stay. A gate code is required to get into the condo which is part of a gated community. You will be provided with a key for entering the condo. Please note that wi fi in the condo is not secure as it comes from the Resort. It can also be spotty at times. The Silverado Resort is working on improving this.
SILVERADO OAK CREEK
864 ACORN, NAPA, CA
STEP-BY-STEP DIRECTIONS: (PLEASE PRINT)
CHECK-IN/ARRIVAL: 4 PM OR AFTER CHECK-OUT/DEPARTURE: 11 AM OR BEFORE
EARLY CHECK-IN (BEFORE 12): 1 DAY RENT
EARLY CHECK-IN (12-4 PM): $150
1. Entry Gate Code: #2394 (slowly push # - 2-3-9-4)
2. Park: in carport labeled #864 in front of condo. Overflow parking is available in front of the condo.
3. Key to condo and key fob to gate: Located in a plastic pouch behind pot to the right of the front door (see photo):(URL HIDDEN) Insert key and turn all the way to right(URL HIDDEN) The key fob can be used to get through the front(URL HIDDEN) gate on your next entries. Push the button until yo(URL HIDDEN) see the red light and align fob with the sensor (se(URL HIDDEN) photo).
4. Heating/AC: Thermostat located on wall on left hand side upon entry.
5. WiFi Access: Complimentary from Resort. Call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) if connection questions.
6. Pool Access: There are two neighborhood pools. The gate code to access all pools is: C1267Y. Remember to bring your own pool towels as there are none in the condo.
7. Laundry: Washer dryer is located by the pool area on Acorn Way.
8. Linens: All bedding and four sets of towels provided.
9. Garbage: To throw out garbage use garbage can located in the locker adjacent to carport. Recycling is not yet available.
10. NO Smoking & NO Pets: Absolutely NO Smoking at or around house & NO Pets - Cleaning Fee for Pet Damage & Smoking Odor removal to clean condo if evidence of Pets or Smoking is found.
11. Condo accommodates a MAXIUM of 4 guests: If additional guests stay- a fee of $100/extra guest/night is incurred.
12. Noise: Environmental and residential noise must be minimized between 10 pm and 7 am
13. Oak Creek Home Owners Association Rules and Code of Conduct can be referenced in binder in kitchen area of condo
1. Turn All Lights and A/C/Heaters Off: Please inspect the house to ensure all lights are turned off.
2. Lock Kitchen Window, Deck Slider, & Front Door Please inspect to ensure they are closed, latched, & locked.
3. Key: Leave key to the condo and key fob on the entry way table. Missing key replacement $25. Missing key fob replacement $75
4. If anything requires immediate attention, please call property owner: Roseann– (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Check-Out @ 11 AM – House Cleaner starts 11 AM LATE CHECK-OUT (11 AM – 1 PM): $150
LATE CHECK-OUT (1 PM / AFTER): 1 DAY RENT
6. Please allow 1-3 weeks processing time for your security deposit refund. The credit will appear on the same credit card that was used for the booking.
7. Hope you enjoyed your stay in Napa. Safe travels & we hope you will visit our home again!
OAK CREEK HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION
The following rules of conduct have been approved by the HOA Board. They are required for owners, their guests and renters.
PATIOS AND DECKS:
The following are prohibited –
• Drying of towels, swimsuits, etc. on deck and patio railings and furniture
• Storage of firewood
• Use of charcoal BBQs on decks (BBQs may be used only on non-combustible surfaces)
• Avoid run-off when watering plants on patios and decks.
• Pools may only be used by owners, guests accompanied by owners and renters.
• Pets, glass or food, music devices (unless they are used with headphones) are prohibited.
• Children in diapers or wearing swim diapers in the pool are prohibited.
• Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
• Pool gates are not to be propped open.
• Tennis courts may only be used by owners, guests accompanied by owners and renters.
• Proper tennis attire and tennis shoes are required for those using the tennis courts.
• Courts are to be used for tennis play only.
• Golf carts, wheeled toys (including but not limited to bicycles, skates, roller blades and skateboards) are prohibited.
• Residents and guests are asked to avoid blocking paths with any items that are not in use.
• Residents and guests are asked to remain on walking paths and not walk on private patios and decks.
• Pets are to be kept on leashes and those walking them are asked to clean up after them anywhere on the property.
ACCESS AND SECURITY
FRONT ACCESS GATE
Sharing the access gate code or the pool code with individuals other than guests, renters and workman designated by the owner is strictly prohibited.
Vehicles are to be parked in carports and designated off street parking places
The following are prohibited and will be reported to Silverado security:
• Street parking, parking vehicles in driveways or blocking cart garages
• Parking trailers, campers, mobile homes, commercial vehicles, boats or any recreational vehicle anywhere on the premises.
15 miles per hour is the maximum speed limit throughout the entire complex.
Oak Creek adheres to the Napa County Code of Regulations, Chapter 8.16 that requires environmental and residential noise be minimized and controlled between the hours of 10 pm and 7 am.
Garbage is picked up once a week on Mondays. Cans are located in closets on the outside wall of each carport. Recycling dumpsters are located on Acorn Way next to the Housekeeping office.
Coin operated washers and dryers are located in the utility buildings adjacent to the Acorn Way and Augusta Circle pools.
If you use these facilities:
• Remove clothes promptly
• Clean dryer filters after use;
• Report malfunctions to Manager
THANK YOU FOR MAKING OAK CREEK A DESIRABLE SILVERADO RESORT DESTINATION!!