A spacious Beach house in the heart of the Peninsula.
Dog and Child Friendly.
Appropriately named "The Orchard" because of the numerous fruit trees all over the property.
Just a few minutes drive from the Peninsula Hot Springs, Beaches, golf courses, restaurants, cafes, Rye Carnival, country clubs and water sports.
Come and relax at ‘The Orchard’. A bright and spacious three-bedroom home with a large entertainment and living area, outdoor dining area, and plenty of fruit trees lining the property. Also Dog and Child friendly.
The property sleeps 7 guests with all bedding provided:
¨ Bedroom 1: one queen bed
¨ Bedroom 2: two single beds
¨ Bedroom 3: one single bed Plus one bunk bed
There is an additional fold-out couch if required (bedding not provided).
All living areas are on the upstairs level surrounded by a sunny verandah that wraps around the home, allowing guests to enjoy coastal breezes. A fully fenced and secure yard means that you can relax knowing your children and pets are safe. We welcome dogs on the property, however we ask that they are not brought indoors.
A large multipurpose downstairs area means you can securely park cars, motorcycles, bicycles, boats and jet ski's undercover, or have a play area for children.
The Orchard is a 5 minute walk from a great café with barista-made coffee, a 5 minute drive from local shops and the nearest beach, and a stone’s throw from all the nearby attractions on the Mornington Peninsula, including beautiful beaches, wineries, and the Peninsula Hot Springs.
Located in a quiet court, this home is perfect for a one or two family get-away, friends wanting to relax and take some time out, or as accommodation for weddings held on the Peninsula. Also suitable for groups of keen golfers looking to enjoy the local courses. This house is strictly not suitable for parties or Schoolies groups.
Guest access: Interaction with owners is not required to access the property. However we can easily be contact if required.
- Heating and cooling throughout the home
- Large dining and living area
- Bathtub (perfect for young children) and 2 separate showers
- Outdoor verandah area and separate outdoor dining area with BBQ
- Downstairs multipurpose area for children to play or pets to roam
- On site and secure undercover parking for cars, boats and jet ski's etc.
- Additional downstairs toilet and bathroom
- All linen, bedding and towels provided (please BYO beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, oven, cooktop, and coffee machine
- Fully equipped laundry including washer and dryer
- Pet friendly
Check-in: From 3:00pm
Please contact us to ask if early check-in or late check-out is available during your stay
All areas of the house are fully accessible
Interaction with guests
Interaction with the host is not necessary, however we are just a phone call away should you have any questions or queries.
Other things to note
Simply put your feet up and relax. Remember, we are just a phone call away if you require any assistance.
- Any guests under the age of 21, must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21 at all times.
- all guests need to verify their account through Airbnb by providing them with a piece of government ID
- No smoking
- No schoolies
- No events/parties
- Pets are free to roam the property however pets are not allowed inside the house.
- Please remember to clean up all pet droppings from the property before leaving.
- We ask that you please respect our garden by not removing the fruit.
- please leave the house exactly the way you found it
Hello Airbnb community! My name is Mary and like most people, I love to travel and experience what the world has to offer. Im passionate about staying in unique places and having a warm and homely experience when it comes to accommodation. As a host, I also try to create that same experience for my guests :)