This condo retreat is close to everything Truckee and North Lake Tahoe have to offer! Right off Hwys 80/89, it's close to Old Town Truckee, and within 15 miles to Donner Lake, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Sugar Bowl, Northstar, and Tahoe City. This spacious and comfortable condo has brand new furnishings (Aug 2016), and a fully equipped kitchen for a relaxed stay all year round. Tired after a long day outdoors? Relax in the private hot tub on the back patio that opens to the forest and stars.
This 2 Bedrooms, 2 bath home is spacious and comfortable, with new furnishings (Aug 2016), and a fully equipped kitchen for a relaxed stay all year round. Easy access to activities like hiking and mountain biking right out your back door. Tired after a long day outdoors? Come back to relax in the private hot tub on the back patio that opens to the forest under the stars.
Note, because it's a 2 bedroom condo, the HOA allows rentals to up to 4 adults + children. We welcome children! Please NOTE the upper bunk can support up to 65 pounds per manufacturer.
Parking: There are two parking spots, one inside the garage (marked #3) and one out front. There is a beautiful pool (summer only) and year-round spa and gym that guests can use. We have two big tv's with cable, TIVO and WiFi
Interaction with guests
We live in San Francisco but will provide my phone number to text or call with any questions.
Other things to note
The Boulder's Community is very family friendly! There are sometimes kids playing outside on the cul de sac in front of our building.
We self manage our bookings, so can be flexible on check in/check out time as long as there is not an immediate booking before or after. Want to leave Sunday after the traffic? Let us know when you request a booking.
The property backs up to railroad land and train tracks are behind the property. The train can be heard but it doesn't blow it's whistle. It is loud in the summer with the bedroom window open. The snow tends to muffle it more in the winter.
HOT TUB: Takes a very long time to heat up. If you wish to use it, turn it up upon arrival OR use the very nice, big one in common area half way down Dolomite (park right in front of club house). If hot tub is on high with lid on for a long time, there can be an odor. There are chlorine granules next to the hot tub. Please put a teaspoon in hot tub after every use. We change out the water every couple months - PLEASE let us know when it looks like it needs it. Thanks!
- A 3-night minimum is required over July 4th weekend and holiday weekends. Otherwise, it's a 2-night minimum.
- Hot Tub rules will be in the info binder. Absolutely no children not potty trained in the hot tub please. All children under 14 should be supervised. There are locked safety straps with code in the binder. We've had to empty/refill the hot tub after guests use with lotions - PLEASE remove all body lotions/sunscreens when entering the hot tub.
- Garbage - please use garbage under the sink for food waste and limit what you put in the garbage disposal. It has been clogged a couple times.
- Quiet time is 10pm - 8am. This is a condo on the ground floor with someone above. However, they are rarely there (I haven't heard them since my ownership in 7/2016). When home, footsteps and some noise may be heard above.
- Shoes off on the engineered wood flooring please especially in wet weather
- Lost key, spa/gym fob and/or garage remote control will be $50 deducted from deposit.
- Upper bunk has an advertised weight limit recommendation of 65 pounds.
This host has 85 reviews for other properties.View other reviews