Colorado living at its best! Modern one bedroom & one bathroom apartment full of wonderful natural light and original hardwood floors on a gorgeous tree lined street in the highly sought after lower Highlands neighborhood !
In close walking distance to lots of great restaurants, coffee shops & bars. Not to mention plenty of nightlife options to choose from. We can provide an air mattress in the lounge room to accommodate the 3rd guest.
An AC unit has just been added to the bedroom. This neat, tidy & clean European design décor is enough to make anyone feel at home in comfort and style. With hardwood timber floors & comfortable furniture you won’t want to leave. This is a top level apartment (Level 1) with the one apartment below you. There are 6 steps to get up to the door entrance.
Our apartment is fully furnished, very comfortable and professionally cleaned prior to each stay. We provide everything a hotel would – down to the soap and makeup remover! Inside our unit you will find:
• Completely renovated and furnished with MODERN FURNITURE and details like bed side reading lights, cozy plush throws for the living area and bedroom.
• FULL KITCHEN - microwave, toaster, Keurig coffee maker, and kitchen ware down to the Tupperware for yummy leftovers– all you bring is food and YOU.
• FULLY STOCKED BATHROOM – adjustable shower nozzle and full bathtub with great water pressure brand new essentials like - hairdryer, fresh plush towels and washcloths, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc. • Shared PATIO right outside of the apartment.
• Free & Private easily accessible PARKING. Parking is available in the alley way behind the building.
• 48 inch smart TV with FULL cable and the option to login to your own Netflix & Amazon account (Over 100 stations including local and cable).
• Blue tooth speaker with easy plug in for your enjoyment.
• QUEEN SIZED BED (mattress is on the firmer side), down comforter, over sized pillows.
• Safe and easy walking distance to some of the best eateries in Denver –Lola, Uncle, Root Down, Ale House, Old Major and Little Man Ice Cream just to name a few.
Don’t forget to take a look at our reviews as well. The feedback from those who have stayed here speaks volumes too!
Interaction with guests
My husband & I are more then happy to tend to our guests needs however are happy to provide our guest with privacy & space if they so desire. We are just a text or call away.
Other things to note
If you do have a 3rd person staying in the apartment you will need to let us know so we can plan to have the air mattress set up. It isn't available in the apartment to use at anytime and needs to be requested.
Denver Short Term License - 2017-BFN-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
License or registration number
Learn about this number
- Please respect the property
- NO SMOKING inside the apartment of any kind (420, electronic cigarette, cigars or cigarettes)
- Please be considerate of our neighbors.
This host has 204 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My husband & I are Australia's that have moved to the amazing Rocky Mountains!
We are big adrenaline junkies. We love the outdoors & are passionate about travel.
We love living in Denver & love to get out and ride bikes, eat at the cafes, see the sights, snowboard & especially experience the mountains.