This 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Condo with newly remodeled interior and furnishings is in a great location and is close to many restaurants, grocery stores and golf courses. It is close to the Downtown Chandler, which includes many bars and restaurants for night life as well as small boutique shops.
The kitchen is fully stocked, includes linens and towels. You will just need to bring personal toiletries.
The common areas of this complex are top notch! The clubhouse is open for special events - Friday wine and cheese, Saturday coffee and muffins, and the occasional pot luck brunch. The main pool overlooks Andersen Lake - a relaxing and lovely view.
There are 3 pools on the property and all are heated in the winter.
There are great walking paths around the lake, plenty of nearby shops, grocery stores and restaurants. A great selection of golf courses within a 5 mile radius. A great neighborhood to settle into for your Phoenix-area stay.
*Pre-approval for pets is required. Only 2 small non-shedding dogs allowed. Please see our pet addendum in our rental agreement for other requirements and restrictions.
Interaction with guests
Let me know if you have any questions or emergencies during your stay. I can be reached by calling or texting at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
THE PROPERTY: 1825 W. Ray Rd, #1123, Chandler, AZ 85224
SUBDIVISION: Lakeshore at Andersen Springs
1. AGREEMENT: Medina Enterprises, LLC the Owner of the Property, and Tenant agree as follows: Above Tenant is 25 years or older and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without any refund.
2. PETS: Tenants that bring pets, agree to pay an additional $75.00 non-refundable pet fee and agrees to all terms and conditions set forth in the Pet Addendum.
3. SMOKING: Tenant agrees there will be no smoking inside the property at any time. If there is any evidence of smoking, tenant agrees to pay a $250.00 cleaning fee plus any additional fees to remove any residue.
4. SECURITY DEPOSIT: There is no security deposit required for the vacation rental if paying by credit card. Tenant is liable for all replacements and repairs that are outside what is considered normal wear and tear.
5. CANCELLATION OR CHANGE OF RESERVATION: Should you wish to cancel or change this reservation, notice of cancellation or change MUST BE IN WRITING AND RECEIVED MORE THAN 90 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK IN DATE. You may email your cancellation request to (EMAIL HIDDEN) or by mail to GreatAZcabins, PO Box 2810, Gilbert, AZ 85299. We will refund the sums you have paid, less a $250 cancellation/change fee. If your notice of cancellation is RECEIVED LESS THAN 90 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK IN DATE, you will forfeit all sums paid, except the cleaning fee.
6. CHECK IN: Check in time is 4:00 PM. EARLY CHECK IN TIMES ARE ALLOWED ONLY WHEN THE PROPERTY IS CLEANED AND READY FOR OCCUPANCY AND PRIOR APPROVAL IS RECEIVED. We will provide the code for door via email prior to your arrival. Keys WILL NOT be issued with a balance owing or without a signed rental agreement in the owners, or owner’s representatives, possession.
7. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 11:00 AM. THERE IS AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR LATE CHECK OUT AND PRIOR APPROVAL IS NEEDED. A $50 hour fee will be charged for each hour (or portion thereof) past the required check out time. A $50 per item fee will be charged for each lost key or garage door opener.
8. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure. The rental fee you have paid will provide for four hours of normal cleaning so that you can enjoy your vacation up to the last moment. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure, dishes are done and put away, and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of $25 per hour.
9. COMMUNICATIONS: Wi-Fi internet is available for our guest use. Internet is a best effort free service and no discounts or refunds will be given if this service is not available during your stay. We will do our best effort to fix any issues, however, this is a free service and may terminated at any time without notice. E911 may not be available in the event of a broadband outage, we therefore recommend you bring a cell phone for emergency calls. You agree to waive all liability associated with any internet, phone or E911 outages.
10. WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, as well as a fully equipped kitchen. THERE WILL BE EXTRA CHARGES TO YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR REPLACING THESE ITEMS IF ANY ITEMS ARE MISSING OR DAMAGED.
11. WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: Plan on packing your personal toiletry items. We provide only a limited supply of toilet paper, paper towels, and other dispensable items to get you started on your first day of vacation, you should plan on making a trip to the grocery store to replenish these items as you need them.
12. TENANTS LIABILITY: Tenant agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear) by Tenant or Tenants guests, including, but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished. If damages occur, Tenant agrees to reimburse Medina Enterprises, LLC for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.
13. SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Tenants and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: A.) Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated on the reservation confirmation. B.) Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age. C.) Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties. D.) Any other acts which interferes with neighbors’ right to quiet enjoyment of their property, E.) Violation of the 10:00 PM City of Tempe Noise Ordinance.
14. HOLD HARMLESS: Medina Enterprises, LLC does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will Medina Enterprises, LLC accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
15. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from in any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
TENANT AGREES THAT NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED IN THE PROPERTY AT ANY TIME.
Pet Addendum to Rental Agreement
This Pet Addendum is an amendment and attachment to the Rental Agreement by:
It is hereby agreed by Medina Enterprises, LLC (Owner) and Guest that Medina Enterprises, LLC will allow guest to no more than two (2) dogs in the vacation home.
Guest agrees to pay a non-refundable $75.00 Pet Fee in addition to the rental and cleaning fees.
We try to accommodate travelers with pets, but we must also maintain a property that is acceptable to those who are allergic to pets. We strongly advise our Guests to think long and hard about bringing pets on vacation. We do not allow pets to be left unattended (unless crated) at our Property. We feel it is unfair to the pet to stay alone at a strange location. It is your vacation and not having to worry about your pet over extended periods of time is part of getting away. You may be out hiking or rafting and it takes much longer than expected. Many of our décor items cost hundreds of dollars (leather furnishings, rugs, timber and wood trim, wood floors, etc.), a bored or distressed pet can ruin your vacation quickly and become quite costly.
Guest has been granted permission by GreatAZrentals to keep up to two (2) pets during term of stay. The pets must meet the following criteria:
A. Must be at least 1 year old.
B. Must be spayed or neutered.
C. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and other vaccinations.
D. Must be clean and nails must be trimmed.
E. No cats allowed.
1. Guest understands that pets are not allowed to be unattended unless crated, nor allowed to be left chained outside. Pet owners are advised to bring pet bedding, crate, and towels (for muddy feet). Guest agrees to pay for any additional cleaning fees needed above and beyond the standard fees.
2. Guest shall give the animal a bath and trim nails prior to arrival. Guest agrees to treat the pet(s) prior to arrival with a topical flea/tick prevention medication.
3. The pet will at all times be under the complete control of the Guest. Guest agrees to keep pet leashed at all times.
4. All animal waste will be properly disposed of. Dog feces shall be scooped and removed from all immediate areas surrounding the house, including common HOA areas. Guest agrees to pay an additional $200.00 fee for failure to pickup any Dog droppings.
5. Guest shall provide bedding for pet. Tenant shall provide personal bedding items to cover Owner’s furniture & linens. Pets are not allowed on furniture/beds at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture will result in an additional cleaning fee of $75.00 per item.
6. Any damage to the exterior or interior of the premises, grounds, wood flooring, walls, trim, finish, tiles, carpeting, furnishings, or any stains, etc., caused by the pet will be the full financial responsibility of the Guest. Guest agrees to pay all costs involved in the restoration to its original condition. If because of any such stains, etc., said damage is such that it cannot be removed, then Tenant hereby agrees to pay the full expense of replacement.
7. Guest will prevent pets from engaging in behaviors of creating excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors such as excessive barking.
8. Medina Enterprises, LLC shall be held harmless for loss, illness or injury to pet for any and all reasons. Guest agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Medina Enterprises, LLC against all loss, liability, judgments, expenses (including attorney’s fees), or claims by third parties for any injury to any person or damage to property of any kind whatsoever caused by the Guest’s pet(s).
GreatAZRentals owns and manages short term rentals in the Phoenix area as well as the White Mountains of northeaster Arizona.
We strive to have every guest relax and enjoy their stay in updated comfortable accommodations. We have been providing vacation rentals since 2006 and look forward to hosting future guests!