Great South Side location Lake Havasu Home, newer home built in 2006 with all your high end amenities.
Backyard is an entertainers paradise with Beach entry pebble sheen pool, Jacuzzi and swim up bar, Large exterior TV, also a propane BBQ to use for your convenience.
Home is beautifully decorated with south west flair and has a Master Bedroom with separate entry to the pool and two additional bedrooms for additional guests. Master and additional bedroom have Direct TV and Living Room has HD TV with Direct TV connection and DVD player. Wi-Fi is connected in the home.
Water filtration system throughout house, Heater for Jacuzzi/Pool during those winter months(propane tank to be filled/paid for by renter).
Garage is not available.
Other things to note
Please note guests must sign a rental contract prior to booking.
Winter Rates (October 1st-March 31)
Weekly: $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Monthly $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Summer Rates (April 1-September 30)
Please note that holiday rates are subject to change.
1. CHECK IN TIME IS AFTER 4PM AND CHECK OUT IS 11AM. NO early check ins.
2. This is a Non Smoking unit.
3. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. If the unit is found to have been smoked in or a pet was in the unit, your $400 damage deposit will be forfeited and become non-refundable.
6. DAMAGE DEPOSIT- A damage deposit of $400 is required. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within 14 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. All rental monies paid in full. (Contract and rental terms completed).
b. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
c. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, smoking in unit or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
d. All debris, rubbish, and discards are placed in trash bags and left on curb in front of unit, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher. All keys are left on the kitchen table and the unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. NO early check in or late check out.
g. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by TLA Family L.P.
h. All pool/spa propane usage charges will be deducted from your damage waiver deposit. Removing the pool cleaner is not permitted. Any damage to the pool cleaner will be charged to your damage deposit. BBQ propane usage charges will be reimbursed with receipt.
1. Deposit to hold reservation $300 non-refundable due upon receipt of booking reservation. No credit cards accepted, only for Damage deposit. Please make payments in the form of traveler’s checks, bank money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks payable to TLA Family L.P. The BALANCE OF THE RENT is due 21 days before your arrival date. If balance is not paid within 10 days of your arrival date, your $300 reservation deposit will be forfeited and your reservation will be cancelled.
2. All cancellations must be submitted in writing. If you cancellation is received 11 or more days in advance, your rental fee will be refunded less the $300 non-refundable reservation deposit. If you cancel 10 days or less in advance, your payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
3. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per unit is limited to 9 persons. An additional charge of $30 per person, per nigh for guests in addition to 9 will be assessed.
4. Towels or linens are not permitted to be taken from the units.
5. RATE CHANGES- Rates are subject to change without notice.
6. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS- Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
7. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS- Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
8. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY- No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area” and/or
b. A “mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area”, we will refund:
a. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered.
b. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
c. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period.