About this listing
My place is close to the river Lea and the local natural reserve of Springfield Park. You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed (super king size), the light and the kitchen. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
- Be respectful of the flat as it's clean and in top condition.
- The wardrobe of the bedroom contains my personal belongings, cloths, etc, and the personal computer at the leaving room, as I live in this flat and I will temporary move out during your stay. There will be space to allocate your belongings too. Please respect my wish to keep them safe and only book if you are ok having my stuff inside.
- No shoes in the flat please. The carpet is clean and of a light colour. -Meals and coloured drinks not to be consumed in the bedroom.
- No guests during your stay other than the ones booked.
- My expectation is to host exceptional guests to whom I'll give outstanding feedbacks.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I'm an easy going person that loves to meet people and interact. I work in hospitality so am used to understand (or at least try to) the needs of people of different backgrounds. I'm open minded, flexible, curious and respectful and I find difficult to deny a chat with a nice glass of red wine. I like motorbikes, I cook lovely pasta and can make nice cocktails. When I have the estro I play sax and also a bit of piano. Hope you will enjoy your Airbnb experience at my place.