Our spacious and stylishly decorated family home in the best part of trendy Marrickville (7km from CBD) is a great place to relax. It's close to the Cooks River, Woolworths supermarket and 10 minutes walk to the train. You’ll love the quiet street, the river outlook and the friendly neighbours.
Mid century retro features, newly renovated living and sleeping quarters and two home entertainment areas make this a fabulous place to stay and relax. Two TVs, Foxtel and unlimited wifi, as well as river views and leafy outlook from the sun room give you plenty of options for taking time out.
Guests will have access to the whole house (see floor plan), with a few cupboards locked for our personal belongings. Full access to kitchen and all appliances. Unlimited wifi, two large TVs and Foxtel, and Weber BBQ.
Interaction with guests
Happy to interact as often or as little as you like.
* Please respect that our home is a smoking free home. One of our children has asthma and any smoke inside will exacerbate her asthma. Please smoke in the backyard.
Thank you in advance for respecting and honoring our request.
* Visitors allowed only with permission. We are renting space in our home with you, our registered guest, whom we have checked out via your verifications and reviews. If you made a reservation for more than yourself, you have told us who that is, and we have agreed. If you want to have visitors, please discuss it with us first.
* Quiet outside after 10pm
* Use coasters under drinks on all wood furniture.
* Shoes are fine in the house, but not on the furniture or bed linens.
* No pets.
* I am willing to consider pets on a case-by-case basis (pets must be specifically approved prior to booking).
KITCHEN USE & FOOD:
* Full kitchen privileges
* Kitchen use is limited to preparing breakfast (coffee/tea, toast, fruit, instant oatmeal), simple food prep (sandwiches, etc.) and use of the microwave and toaster oven.
* Use of the stove, oven, pots, pans, etc is included.
* Please do not eat in the carpeted areas of the house. Please eat at the table, or in the sunroom.
* NO FOOD/eating in the bedrooms
* Common areas you may access include your bedroom, the bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room and back yard.
WATER AND PLUMBING:
* Please conserve water as much as possible.
* Turn off water when brushing teeth, shaving, or washing dishes.
* Short showers (under 10 minutes if possible).
* Open window when showering.
* Turn on exhaust fan in bathroom when showering.
* Do not flush tampons (sorry, but the alternative is much worse).
* Please hang your wet towels. Do not leave damp towels on the furniture or the floor.
* No parties out of respect for our neighbours
This host has 10 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi there! We're a young family, originally from Perth but now firmly ensconced in diverse and exciting Inner West Sydney. We've lived in Japan (Fleur speaks conversational Japanese) and India and love meeting people from around Australia and the world. We've stayed in AirBnB places in India, Turkey and around Australia and look forward to welcoming you to our place soon.