The apartment is located in a very quiet, secure & eco-friendly area which is only 6km. away from the old part of the city. Free Wi-Fi, separate kitchen, bedroom & sitting area, shower with all amenities, iron with board, washing machine & hairdryer. Amazing Cafe #14 serves Khachapuri, bread & sweets on the same street. There also is 24/7 market. The nearby pool, Krtsanisi Residence Pool & Gym Complex just in minutes walks away with a stunning view. Open from early spring through late October.
Bedroom: king-size bed with bedcovers, blanket, and pillows. Nice French style balcony is overlooking view on mountain. Separate ward-robe with cloth hangers, iron/ironing board and fold-up trousers holder. Two bedside table with drawers.
Living Room/Bedroom 2: transferable coffee table which accommodates about 10 guests, 2 chairs, and sofa-bed which can be turned into a double bed, TV and small soft chairs.
Studio Kitchen: small gas hob, microwave, fridge with freezer section, kettle, different size plates, cutlery, glasses, mugs etc.
Bathroom: shower, wash-basin, toilet, towel rail and washing machine
Guest will have an access to entire apartment. The apartment is located on the 7th floor of the newly built 11-floor building. Parking is also available, please let me know in advance.
Interaction with guests
During your stay in Tbilisi, I will be happy to help you out with your schedule. Call me or text me on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) & Viber anytime and i will be glad to propose some local hidden cute restaurants or bars to visit.
Other things to note
On this street are located British Embassy, Embassy of France, Embassy of Switzerland, Embassy of Lithuania, Embassy of Japan.
Within the apartment you will find:
• Coffee, Tea, Sugar, Salt & Georgian Spices
• Hand soap & cream
• Detergent for Clothes
• Hair dryer
• Sewing Kit
• Iron Desk
• Hangers/Closets and More
- Please smoke on the balcony.
- Enjoy cooking and friends, but please, respect neighbors and don't make noise.
- Turn off lights after leaving the apartment.
- Check-in after 2 PM - Check-out before 12 PM
- This apartment being not a hotel, guests are responsible for their own actions and the host cannot be responsible for any accidents or injuries.
- Please do not throw papers or any other objects in the toilet.
- This is a house and sometimes I stay there also. So it's always cleaned by a professional housekeeper and I take care of it because it's a special place for me that I really love. So I would like you also to keep it as clean as possible and to take care of it. I m trying to share to the whole world the amazing Tbilisi experience through this apartment!
I am a Professional Project Manager and PM trainer.
Ι am a very hospitable, polite and friendly and I really enjoy meeting new people.
I will try to make your stay in Tbilisi as smooth and enjoyable as possible and make sure you will choose me again as your host for your next visit :)
Go ahead, message me with any inquiry, question, confusion, or just the song that is stuck in your head since this morning. I'll try to find a solution about it!
These good reviews can't lie :)
Can't wait to welcome you to my hometown!
See you soon!