Our Villa is a short walk from Port St Charles Marina and Port Ferdinand & 3 min walk to Heywoods Beach. Local Family-friendly activities and public transport. You’ll love it because of the views overlooking the beautiful Caribbean Sea, the colonial architecture and the overall feel and cleanliness of our home. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids). There are bus stops at the end of the road approximately 1.5 minutes walk from Villa.
The Villa is set over 3 levels within a very quiet residential neighbourhood facing Port St Charles Marina with its own enclosed private pool.
Guests will have access to entirety of the Villa.
Interaction with guests
Our maid will be on hand to answer any questions or queries you have during your stay. The maid is available for 1 day per 7 full day listing to wash/change linen and towels and to clean the villa for guests. She will meet each of our guests upon arrival to the Villa for a full welcome meeting and introduction to the house and its facilities.
Other things to note
There is a complete guest manual within the villa.
- Guests are not permitted to smoke inside the Villa.
- No additional guests other than confirmed within the booking are allowed to remain at the property overnight. Should this occur, we reserve the right to deduct the appropriate nightly fees from the security deposit.
- Please see formal terms.
- When using the AC units to control heat, please ensure these are turned off when not in the bedrooms and ensure windows and patio doors are fully closed tightly when in use. This also applies to the living area ceiling fans.
- Please switch off internal and external lights when not required.
- No excessive noise given that this is a residential area and must be respected.
- Please be sure to rinse off sand using the outside tap (next to car port) prior to entering the house and more specifically, the bathrooms as once it gets into the pipes, it is very hard to get it out!
- All we ask is that you respect our home as we would yours.