The Mustard Seed Farm-stay is approximately 18 km away from Gangtok, Sikkim's capital at Sajong, Rumtek. Our Luxury hut is spacious with attached bathroom, kitchen, fresh farm food for rejuvenating experience. It is carefully chosen and planned to provide our valued patrons, a perfect getaway holiday.
We take pride on our self for being able to create an atmosphere of tranquility, and a vista to a rustic world, dedication to meet up the comforts and luxury that a home provides.
* Mustard Luxury Cottage is a single bedroom guesthouse cottage with kitchen if you prefer cooking on your own. It is located at the top of the property that faces the beautiful Gangtok Valley. The view you see from your cottage window is mesmerizing.
* Room includes : double bed, writing desk, Attached toilet/shower with 24 hours water. The bedroom is spacious with comfortable bed.
* We have our own farm with animals and chicken, we also have fishes, veggies hence food is going to be fresh and healthy. Breakfast is complimentary however, other meals can be provided on request. Local cuisine and local drink also is served for our guest.
*We maintain clean environment, hygiene is our priority. Our huts are cleaned on daily basis.
* All create an aesthetic setting that makes your stay at 'Mustard Farm Stay' a truly enchanting vacation.
Guest will have access on common dining area, Kitchen, garden, terrace farm land, fish pond. Cottages are private for you.
Interaction with guests
I will be available when required, just a call away.
Other things to note
* Ours is a typical farm stay, we will provide a cultural programme if guest wants to enjoy the traditional dance and music on request. We can also arrange trekking trip for guest, provide a guide.
* Sikkim is rich in avifauna and is considered to be a birdwatchers paradise. Its avian population extends to almost 550 species. We can also arrange bird watching tours.
* We can arrange bon fire on demand.
* Local cuisine, vegetables from our farm.
* Room service and barbeque to unwind the day if requested.
* Extra guest will be charged.
* We would expect our guest to keep the compound clean
* We request our guest not to pluck flower, and enjoy the beauty of nature.
* We have animals and fishes please be careful and not feed them without assistance we have people who takes care of them, they can guide you.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
I am Passang and I am from Sikkim. I love people and socializing. I'm an easy
going person and I like fishing, travelling, farming and listening to good musics. Fishing is my favorite among all, when ever I get time I prefer going for fishing. I also have interest in animal farming and like spending time working on my farm.
I live a simple life being with nature and that is what I love most about my life.
Come enjoy the simple life of farm!