Our home is close to Main Street Breckenridge and the ski slopes. Stroll down one bock to access shopping and dining and the new arts district.
The Levy House is conveniently situated on French Street in the historic district of downtown Breckenridge and is steps away from shopping and dining.
Located one block from local favorites including the new Breckenridge Arts District and Backstage Theater, The Hearthstone, Fatty’s Pizzeria, Twist and just two blocks from the center of town and Main Street.
This home features two bedrooms on the main level, each with a queen sized bed, and a bunkroom upstairs with three twin beds and two trundle beds. There are two full bathrooms, one located on each floor, and many improvements including new hardwood floors, updated bathrooms, flat screen TVs in the den and bunkroom and a gas fireplace for those cold snowy nights.
Skiing is a breeze with the free local Breckenridge bus stop across the street. Buses run often and take riders to the base of Peak 9 or the Gondola.
If after a long day on the slopes you'd rather prepare a meal in the well stocked kitchen - there are two grocery stores with in a short walk of the home.
The entire home.
Thanks very much for the request to stay at the Levy House in Breckenridge.
Please review the below rules and make sure you're ok with them before we move forward:
1. Smoking of any kind is NOT allowed inside or outside of the property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking: Parking is limited to two vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is permitted for only three hours. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner (If there are additional vehicles the Town of Breckenridge has long term parking located at Airport Road).
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
9. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the back of the house. There are bears in the area and the trash must be locked.
10. Fireplace: The fireplace is a propane gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
11. Skis/Ski Boot: No skis/ski boots or snowboards are allowed inside of the home. The floors are wood and will scratch easily. If ski/snowboard equipment is not rented/stored at the mountain it will need to be stored outside in the ski storage shed (boots may be brought inside – just not worn in the home).
12.Damage: If damage is done to the property during your stay that exceeds your damage deposit ($1000) the renter will be financially responsible for excess damage.
13. Check out: Check out is 10am. Property is to be left in broom swept condition. Dirty dishes should be put in the dishwasher – and the dishwasher turned on. Please leave any beds that have been used unmade.
14. The small home behind the Levy House is a separate residence (where I live with my family) – you might see me out shoveling or with my dog Mac (a black lab mix – very friendly).
15. We live in a winter environment six months of the year and surfaces around the home and town can be very slick. Please bring proper footwear and use caution when walking on snowy/icy surfaces.