You’ll love Seaspell Beach House. Newly built in 2015, this luxury escape is just a short walk from the sea and overlooking the spectacular coastline.
An amazing experience, for families, golfers and couples. 6 minutes to the beach, great sunsets & views, top Rick Stein restaurants nearby, loads of family-friendly activities.
3 modern and funky ensuite double bedrooms, top spec modern kitchen, and beautiful furnishings. It's a unique getaway.
Seaspell Beach House has top spec facilities:
Sleeps 6 + 1 baby
Three large double bedrooms:
- Modern, brand new bedding and mattresses
- Designer fittings, beautiful fabrics, funky feel
- All bedrooms ensuite: underfloor heated, spotless modern and loads of hot water
- The Master bedroom also has a lovely walk in dressing room
Huge lounge and kitchen diner:
- Great for entertaining and relaxing
- Top quality kitchen, open plan, built in espresso machine, microwave, oven, plate warmer, fridge, freezer, wine fridge, dishwasher
- Fitted out with 42″ LED Smart TV, hi spec Marshall iPod speaker, high speed broadband wifi, and telephone with free UK calls
- Plus a small front balcony
- Lovely views to the sea
Quietly situated 6 minutes walk from one of the best beaches in the UK
- Overlooking Trevose golf course: the home of Cornish Golf
- Private off road parking for 2 cars
You get the whole house, plus parking for 2 cars.
Interaction with guests
The house has a local housekeeper and a handy man who can be contacted if you have any issues.
Other things to note
We are excited to announce our recent 5 Star listing with Visit England.
Not only that but the house has won a Gold Award. So you won’t be disappointed!
Guest book feedback Summer 2016
- Great location, views and restaurants. A superb stay.
- Stunning house and location. Great surf, walks and restaurants. We loved it.
- It’s been a magical holiday – beautiful house and stunning location. So sad to leave!
- Fabulous location. Children have loved it from teens to tots. Thanks.
- We loved it here. So very sad to leave. Thank you – we all had an amazing time x
- Great house that was lovely to be in on rainy days!
- Fantastic house! Great location. A wonderful time had by all. x
- Totally glorious week. Love the house – please can we come back?
- Such a fantastic house, the weather was so bad, we enjoyed all the luxuries of the house thoroughly. The best we have ever stayed in. Orla Kiely toiletries – what a treat !!! Thank you!
- Great break in gorgeous Constantine – fab house – thank you
- Wonderful home and location – We have enjoyed being so near to the beach and playing with body boards in sea and on dunes. Great meals and places to visit. Thank you very much.
- Fantastic holiday. We had a great time. Very comfortable place to stay.
- Luxurious yes homely. Met and exceeded our expectations. Fabulous views – great location 10/10
- Fantastic holiday home in a lovely location. Very comfortable.
From Aug 11, 2017 - Dec 29, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Friendly, accommodating, happy to help.
I went to school in Abingdon, just up the road, so I know the area really well. I've stayed here because it's such a special place. We regularly do the local walks and bike rides. It's perfect and it has everything: for the youngsters, to us adults, and our parents.
I work up the road at the BBC.