NOTE: Per person per night pricing does not apply for peak ski season.
The Killington Mountain Retreat is a 7 bdrm, 3.5 bath home that sleeps up to 24. Located just off the main access road in Killington, Vermont, you're close to the mountain, shops, restaurants & bars, but still have 1.1 acres with ample privacy. This is the perfect place for a family or group ski trip and we have every amenity you could need - hot tub, BBQ grill, high-speed Internet, mud room, game room, TVs, Netflix & more.
( NOTE: Per person per night pricing does not apply to the peak ski season weekends. Please enter 1 guest or contact us for a custom quote before booking. ) You'll have our mountain home all to yourself and have all the amenities you could need for your stay, including a fully equipped kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, beer fridge, cooking essentials, dishware and cutlery; outdoor deck with hot tub, patio furniture and propane BBQ grill; living room with 55" LCD TV, cable, DVD, soundbar, Netflix, wood burning stove; media room with 46" LCD TV, cable, DVD, stereo, Nintendo Wii, Apple TV with Netflix; master bedroom with full bed and 32" LCD TV with Netflix; mud room; game room with darts, foosball and bar glassware; and much more!
The house sleeps up to 24 people. Bedding is as follows: Bedroom 1 - twin over full bunk bed (sleeps 2-3); Bedroom 2 - twin over full bunk bed (sleeps 2-3); Bedroom 3 - (2) twin over full bunk beds (sleeps 6); Bedroom 4 - (2) twin bunk beds, (1) twin bed (sleeps 5); Bedroom 5 - (2) twin bunk beds, (1) twin bed (sleeps 5); Bedroom 6 - twin bunk bed, full bed (sleeps 3-4); Bedroom 7 - twin over full bunk bed (sleeps 2-3).
You have access to the whole house. Barbecue on the deck. Soak in the hot tub. Light a fire. Play yard games. Make snow angels. Have a drink and relax in the mountains.
Interaction with guests
Our home has smart locks on the doors, so you can come and go as you please. We're usually in the area to help if needed (and if we're not, our handyman is always available). We'll provide a complete guide to the house with all the details and access codes when you book. We'll also give you all of our tips for the best places to go in the area.
Other things to note
Our home is in a neighborhood and not suitable for large parties or events. You must agree to respect our neighbors and limit noise after 10pm.
• Please inquire about availability before booking. We can then provide you with a custom quote.
• The house is NOT SHARED. We will provide you with door codes for our smart locks to come and go as you please.
• Optional linen service (sheets and towels) is available for $10 per person or you may choose to bring your own.
• The hot tub is included for the peak ski season weekends (mid-December - mid-March). For other periods, there is an optional $110 set up fee. You understand use of hot tub is at your own risk and that special risks may be involved in using the hot tub. You accept full responsibility for any bodily injury arising from use of the hot tub and hold owner harmless.
• Our standard check in time is 4pm and check out time is 10am. We have some flexibility around those times depending on other bookings. Guaranteed early check in or late check out may be available for an additional charge.
• Our entire home is non-smoking. You may only smoke on the outdoor deck.
• You must sign and return our written rental agreement before your booking is confirmed and accepted.
• Some weekends have minimum occupancy requirements for pricing.
• Holidays and special events have longer minimum stays: Christmas - 4 nights; New Years Eve - 4 nights; MLK Weekend - 3 nights; Super Bowl Weekend - 3 nights; President's Day Week - 3 nights; Memorial Day - 3 nights; July 4th - 3 nights; Labor Day - 3 nights; Columbus Day - 3 nights.
• Per person charge does not apply during the peak ski season weekends. For other periods there is a per person per night surcharge. You can contact us for a custom quote before booking.
• Pets are considered. A $155 pet fee would apply.
• As our home is often vacant, we have two Nest cameras setup in both the mudroom and kitchen area. We turn these off whenever we have guests and you are free to cover them if you desire.