30 day minimum stay. Self check-in. Off major highway for easy access to neighboring cities. Near airport (12 min), public transport, and parks/trails. You’ll love my place because of the huge backyard, privacy and the neighborhood. We have fast wifi, new appliances and TV's, new furniture and high quality, designer chosen finishes. My place is good for anyone, especially outdoor adventurists, families (with kids), and groups. It has been renovated with updated kitchen and bathrooms.
Spacious home with all new furniture, bedding, TV's, kitchen amenities, appliances, everything new! Fresh coat of paint on all the walls. Foosball, ping pong and poker table in the basement. Screened in porch and a deck to enjoy the huge, private back yard with mature trees.
Entire home, screened in porch, deck, yard, hiking trails. Garage. Basement.
Interaction with guests
I will be available any time throughout your stay! I want you to have a great experience so if there is anything you want or anything that needs attention, just let me know!
Other things to note
When making your reservation request, please be aware that the number of guests you listed when booking is the maximum that will be allowed to stay overnight. If more guests are present than disclosed, your security deposit will be non-refundable and your reservation could be canceled without notice or refund. Once your reservation is confirmed, you will be asked to provide the names of all who will be present during your stay, indicating which ones will be staying overnight. There is a strict noise policy; no noise heard from outside after 10pm or you may be asked to leave without notice or refund.
1) We want you to enjoy our property and have a great time with your relatives and friends. We also want to maintain a good relationship with our neighbors and keep our property in tip top shape.
2) IT’S EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT OUR NEIGHBORS ARE NOT DISTURBED BY LOUD MUSIC OR TALK.
3) After 10 p.m. everyone must move inside the house, to maintain peace in the neighborhood.
4) Smoking is not allowed in the house, nor in the area of the outdoor furniture.
5) No more than 20 people can be on the property unless the property owner has explicitly authorized in writing.
6) Under no circumstance may any of your guests park their cars or physically enter the townhouse complex next door.
7) If there is any noise coming from the property after 10pm (inside the house or outside) your reservation may be cancelled without warning. In this case, your party will be evicted and your security deposit will be forfeited.
8) When your guests leave you must instruct them to do so quietly so as not to disturb the neighborhood. No loud talking, horn honking or engine revving, etc.
9) As a security for our property, your ID and credit card information will be held until check out.
10) Any damages to the property and any thefts will be subtracted from your security deposit.
11) An additional $200 fee (non refundable) is due at check in for guests over 10.
12) Any violation of rules two through eight above will result in the loss of your entire security deposit.
13) We, the owners, live in the area and will monitor.