A rustic cottage set on piers over Cape Porpoise Harbor in Kennebunkport, the Fish House is a unique vacation spot. Walking distance to the village of Cape Porpoise and Cape Porpoise Pier for groceries, gourmet market and restaurants. Kennebunkport proper (Dock Square) is a 5 minute drive away.
Uniquely situated on piers over the harbor, the Fish House cottage is a rustic but comfortable setting for a memorable Maine vacation. Two bedrooms up, living room, kitchen and full bath down. Please note that I don't book without messaging with you, so please be prepared to reply to a message from me before I accept your reservation.
The cottage is separate from the house. Guests are free to use the large, private yard with lots of spots to sit, lounge or picnic.
Interaction with guests
We live on site and are happy to assist with anything you might need during your stay.
Other things to note
Bed linens and towels are provided. Tax and cleaning fee are included in the rate.
- we require a signed copy of our rental agreement to book.
- Children are welcome but must be watched carefully because of the waterfront setting.
- There is a large yard which renters are welcome to use.
- All linens are provided and cleaning and tax are included in the nightly rate.
- There is only space for one car.
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View other reviews